New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    which is better? and why? thanks in advance...musta kayo guys? hehehehe missed yah!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Depends on your needs.

Nokia E90 - if you don't mind lugging around a phone the size of a pencil case and need applications that would require you to use a large screen (like spreadsheet app like Excel) and use this phone primarily for business, this should fill the job.

Apple iPhone - if you live in the US, yes. If not, NO. Why? Because there is no support for the phone here (for service). If your iPhone should require service, people charge an arm and leg for it. Imagine, people in Greenhills charge as much as Php5k for openline. You can also check on the link below about India getting an iPhone (it's similar to our case in the Philippines):
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread....67412&#6567412

HTH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E90

HSDPA
    WiFi
    3.15 MPX Camera
    GPS
    210 grams
    Expandable Memory

IPhone

GPRS/EDGE only
    WiFi
    2 MPX Camera
    4/8/16 GB
    135 Grams

By the looks of it, the two units are quite different. One is a mobile office phone while one is a multi-media phone.

So the answer is, do you need a multimedia phone? Or would want a phone with a better camera, can run microsoft office (via a different software) and do PIMs? Or do you want basically an IPOD with a phone function?

Aside from what was pointed by Russ na the IPHONE can take a fortune here to be openlined, only you can decide what you need.

But kung ako ikaw, i will get the E90. for i can use that in my daily activities (i don't listen to MP3s often and i own an IPOD 4G nano, which i think is sufficient for my needs...)

And besides, think....

If you are using an IPHONE, you cannot text while driving.. Although i am not recommending it, there are times which you really need to text while driving....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got the 16gb iphone to integrate my mp3 player and phone in one...

im sick and tired of lugging around my p990i and archos 404 which are both big and bulky during my daily commute (i drive...walk...use the train..walk again....and back.) almost an hour and a half one way of commuting everyday.

and i also have a headphone amp so it would be 3 gadgets in my pocket which is just a hassle.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    thank you guys! actually ive been using my E90 for like months na. gusto ko lang malaman which is better kasi im planning to switch to iphone. pero oo nga mas ok nga e90. so i guess i'll stick with it nalang hehehe....thank you. buti nalang nag ask ako d2 kasi muntik nako bumili ng iphone. thanks again.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kalurkay, walang pink na iphone kaya sa e90 ka na lang puro fenk gadgets mo eh

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    alam mu fafa jimboy naisip ko rin yun e hehehe......thank you.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kalurkay View Post
    alam mu fafa jimboy naisip ko rin yun e hehehe......thank you.
    it's jimmy boy. hahaha

peace master!

nokia E90 or iphone?