New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    http://www.mobilmania.cz/Bleskovky/AR.asp?ARI=109162

cam is upgraded to 1.3mp, 16mb internal memory (?), push down mechanism of navikey has a separate button this time. what else? :confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    almost all nokia fones have the same features... the only thing differentiating them is the aesthetic design & size.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    daming nagogoyo ang nokia.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    daming nagogoyo ang nokia.

oo nga

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    d naman siguro, there are people na happy sa NOKIA :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's the difference?

*****EDIT*****

The phone has the same height in spite of the other screen. The new display is still capable to support 65000 colors, but it has the resolution of 128*160 pixels (27.5õ34.5 mm). So, the main defect of the Nokia 6230 – the small screen, is improved in the new model. In our opinion the keypad has an average ergonomics and functions pretty well, the phone is convenient in everyday life.

The second improvement, which deserves our attention, is appearance of the second speaker on the right side of the phone. Probably the manufacturer tried to realize stereo sound in the phone. Unfortunately we couldn’t listen to stereo sound because speakers had a rather strange position. But the second speaker (on the right side) is not covered (when the phone is an holster) and it increases volume of the ringtones. It’s a real improvement of the construction.

The third and the main improvement is 1Mgpixel camera in the phone. The quality of photos is comparable to Nokia 7610. On the contrast to Nokia 6230 shutter does not cover the camera lens. Limits to record large video clips were widen to 16Mb (it was 4Mb in Nokia 6230 if I am not mistaken). Video clips look better on the new screen, but there is no considerable improvement of the picture.
    Last edited by ssaloon; January 26th, 2005 at 03:09 PM.

nokia does the "i" version again: 6230i pics