New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hi peeps. i hope you could help me with my dilemma. i got 2 brand new batteries for my nokia mobile phone. i was just clueless on how many hours was the initial charging for my BL-4C and BL-5C?

i really don't want to overcharge them, so if anyone was kind enough to share the knowledge, thanks in advance.

cheers!

happy new year!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    initial charging ay 4 hours.. mas maganda kung naka-off yung phone while charging...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    six hours po kadalasan initial charging lahat ng gadgets na nabili ko six hours ung initial charging lage. n70, n73, 3230, 1112, w810i, v3x, v3i and psp. lahat sila six hours initial charging gnawa ko, sabe kasi nung binilhan ko. pati tama yun turn off your phone while charging, masmaganda.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    pero, oks lang naman yung naka-on di ba? 6 hours din ang ginawa ko. thanks.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    If it is nicad you should'nt charge it till its almost dead also they constantly need attention when to charge and how long to charge.

The new batteries, lithium ion or lithium polymer uses embeded devices that reads the battery temperature and charge current wave that is also timed so you can let it charge all night. If it is left on all night it charge for an hour or so them stops and goes into sleep mode. Since this new batteries do not have the memory effect so you can charge them whenever you want.

New cellphone are pretty smart, Im sure yours too.

Nokia BL-4C / BL-5C initial charging