New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi,

Well I'm sure most of you all know, what's the worst thing about the Nokia 7650?? Ok i'll tell you its the fact that the main memory is only 4Mb well 3.6Mb really plus 400kb for temp so that means that everytime we want to install something new we have to delete everything to fit on this new fully featured app. or game etc! Well Nokia's new 3650 running the same symbian 60 OS will have the functionality of installing MMC cards! up to 128Mb in size. But how nice would it be to have this same sort of features on out 7650 that we love so much!, well I've been thinking any.... I've got an idea i just need to know how many of you agree with me, OK here's the idea, basically its a small seperate device maybe key-ring sized that can be remote from you nokia say max 30 feet away and will act as a seperat storage space of anything up to 128Mb. What do you all think?

P.S. Its bluetooth linked incase you didnt get that!

Br,
    silver_corolla

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not worth it IMO. i'd rather buy a newer phone with better resolution (65k colors) and better night mode camera, which comes with an already built-in upgradable memory. bulky na kasi kung may add-on peripheral eh.

just my 2 cents

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another problem is transfer rate, mas mabilis pa din kung physically connected yung device compared to bluetooth

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    and 7650 is so yesterday as a cool phone..not impressive to girls

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    id rather get a new phone than upgrade the 7650..medyo bulky sya kc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero, imho, the best ang camera nya when it comes to clarity (in the 640x480 resolution only ha)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    the best ba 7650 sa vga size?
    kala ko kasi mas ok yung cam ng 6230.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just upgrade the phone into newer models. At tsaka meron bang available na accesories in the market na dinescribe mo?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ur idea is good but it isnt ideal. we have been thinking about that a year ago sa ibang forum. ang pagkakaiba lng ng idea natin is un samin di sya wireless, may link na wire. ang isa sa mga problem is mas mahal pa un gagastusin sa kanya kesa pagbumili ka ng ibang model. kaya mas maganda pang bumili na lang ng ibang model kesa gawin yan kc mas mura. dami pang problems like hardware links, software interfacing ng new memory, pati power supply ng additional memory.

Nokia 7650 with 128Mb of memory