New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Guys!
    Here is the latest installment of the most popular street racing video game in the planet, Need For Speed: Pro Street and it is set to be released this November!

Game developers ant EA games promised more detailed characteristics and physics of each individual vehicle. New additionaql cars as well. One of biggest fuzz about the game though is the fact that they had done the unprecedented move of adding the latest supercar in the legendary GT-R gene pool-- the Nissan GT-R R35 aka GT-R PROTO. This is the first time the Nissan GT-R PROTO is going to be available in a full-packaged video game.

When the developers were asked how important is it to have the Nissan GTR proto in the game, they said..
    "It's definitely a big deal for us to be featuring the Nissan GT-R PROTO in ProStreet. This iconic vehicle is a signature of performance, technology and legacy. It is one car that really encapsulates the history of our franchise as well as the ambitions of Need for Speed ProStreet."

Mukhang next month magpupuyat nanaman ako.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/ps2/need...preview-521842
    check the link for more info. (there's also a cool downloadable GTR in-game intro vid here )

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I heard there are cars that are included in the previous titles of the series that did not show up here-- but there are new additional cars also. I hope they got back to the ways of NFSU 1 and 2.. the NFS carbon seems different.

The just seen in Tokyo Motorshow GT-R in the game is one very cool addition though. Do they also have the EVO X?

You are right next month untill the next GranTourismo game arrives, ito muna pagpupuyatan ko.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Do they still have the B15 SE-R? how about the new SE-R Sentra and the Mugen Civic?

I guess I have to call my sis up para padalhan ako dito. I heard the physics of this new NFS is really better now. Release date Nov.14 ata.

New Nasty as Ever Need For Speed- Pro Street will be 1st to use the lastest GTR