New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi Everyone,

Just got this from another forum:

Cell Phone Law

According to a proposed new law that would go into effect Jan 1, 2006 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Globe and Smart Business Centers in SM branches and they wanted P2,500 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Ace Hardware.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him P2.50 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!

I can hear you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh.
    WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH MORE......
    HAVE A GREAT DAY

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just got this from another forum:

Cell Phone Law

According to a proposed new law that would go into effect Jan 1, 2006 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I went to Globe and Smart Business Centers in SM branches and they wanted P2,500 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Ace Hardware.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him P2.50 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one. Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!

I can hear you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh.
    WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH MORE......
    HAVE A GREAT DAY

Bossing, ok na sana kaso nahuli yung pic hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    abah okey!: bagong alternatibo ito, kung wala kang headset.
    langya, goma lang palang katapat. makahanap nga ng goma.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahahahahaaa

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tagal na to ah hehe, mga 4 years old na ata or more hehe... One of the first gens Ericson phones.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Medyo pricey. Libre lang sa palengke pag bumili ka ng gulay.:question: :question:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hahaha.ayos yan ah..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nokia loudspeaker lang gamit ko sa tsikot.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup loundspeaker works for me as well, though mas makain sna battery, thats why i leave a car charger inside the car for emergency purposes, include dependable flashlight for emergency=)

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    tagal na to ah hehe, mga 4 years old na ata or more hehe... One of the first gens Ericson phones.
    Yung unit na gamit nya ay hindi pa pwedeng pang-text.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New Cellphone law