New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    :weathermanf2:

Q:
    may inverter na ba ang mga bagong window-type aircon? anong brand ang pinakamaganda sa ngayon?

sa sobrang init ng panahon ngayon, magiging mabenta siguro ang mga aircon..
    So far i have not seen any.

I'm also supposed to get a new A/C for my younger brother's room. I might get Panasonic as I've tried others and so far this usually works the best.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Huwag kayong bibili ng Kelvinator (dahil sabi ng SA pareho lang ng Condura at Carrier).... Out of the 3 that we bought here in the office, 2 conked out after barely 5 years of use...

15.5K:boxing1:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Huwag kayong bibili ng Kelvinator (dahil sabi ng SA pareho lang ng Condura at Carrier).... Out of the 3 that we bought here in the office, 2 conked out after barely 5 years of use...

is it the same as the other way- not buying Condura at Carrier kung pareho lang sa Kelvinator? Plan namin bilhin ay LG...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    we have a 3/4 hp panasonic aircon and 3/4 hp carrier aircon for 5 yrs already. The carrier cools better.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yon Kelvinator/Condura/Carrier. Same manufacturer but it seems the parts assembled in each of them are not of the same quality. Mas matibay ang Carrier.

---
    Panasonic is a good aircon brand. But its a bit more expensive.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Now that i think of it, we have a Condura and Kelvinator at home which are just about as old as each other and both are 3/4 HP. The Kelvinator is in much worse condition (non-functioning thermostat and the housing is just... yellowed).

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    LG 1.5 HP ang gamit ko for 8 years na & still works great ang lamig pa din,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Need suggestions in buying window type airconditioner