New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Im using an N70 just want to ask if anybody knows about this, lately when im taking pictures when I open it in the gallery the shot taken opens then suddenly it turns into a broken picture icon in the center of the screen I cant view it anymore unless I go to options and zoom it in. why is it so? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    in my own experience, when the memory is full with pictures, it's hard for the gallery to open it. just open it through file manager. ;)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i've plenty of memory left!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Have you tried turning-off/ turning-on the cellphone?

3404:surfing:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Same problem here. Pero when you try to zoom it, ok naman. Ako, I just ignore it. Nokia is known for making unreliable phones. Bigay lang kse sa kin to so I don't really complain! hahaha!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    software upgrade might do the trick

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *mugen - Pwede din.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Same problem here. Pero when you try to zoom it, ok naman. Ako, I just ignore it. Nokia is known for making unreliable phones. Bigay lang kse sa kin to so I don't really complain! hahaha!
    got no problems with nokia phones ever since. just make sure you're buying the original and not tampered! i had 3210, 3310, 5110, 3120, and now n70. got no problem with any of those phones.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    i've plenty of memory left!
    sir kahit marami ka pa space sa memory pero marami ka na picture files the problem occurs.
    try formatting your memory. just make sure to make a back-up before formatting.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i tried to email customer service ng nokia pero until now wala pang reply. mukhang hindi rin nila alam kung bakit... hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
N70 pictures problem