New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bullied Canadian Teen Commits Suicide After Posting Last-Ditch Cry for Help on YouTube

LINK: Amanda todd News, Video and Gossip - Gawker

I'm struggling to stay in this world, because everything just touches me so deeply. I'm not doing this for attention. I'm doing this to be an inspiration and to show that I can be strong. I did things to myself to make pain go away, because I'd rather hurt myself then someone else. Haters are haters but please don't hate, although im sure I'll get them. I hope I can show you guys that everyone has a story, and everyones future will be bright one day, you just gotta pull through. I'm still here aren't I ?

-AmandaTodd
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 14th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    8:39 look at her face/mouth. you could actually see how she felt

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    An old friend recently took his life. The circumstances around it were different, of course, but there really should be no reason why someone needs to take their own life.

We should always be supportive and observant of the people around us.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My cousin had a daughter who committed suicide years ago. Although she wasn't a victim of bullying, I still feel she was very misunderstood by her parents and by many of her relatives including my own brothers/sisters.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    trending topic ito worldwide at the least since last night. to all those who have felt the pangs of depression, sometimes it isn't as hard to understand why one would choose to end their life. inter-personal communications really helps a lot.