New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Question: Can the Motorola MPT downloaded from the Motorola website, just like one can download PC Suite from Nokia or from Sony Ericsson? We sort of need MPT but we can't seem to find it at Motorola's Download pages.

I've surfed the 'Net for MPT. If what I found is correct, this needs to be purchased. If this is the case, then no wonder some people say Motorola sucks.

The guys are configuring one of the laptops for Smart 3G High Speed Internet access using a Motorola E770. Unfortunately, the phone did not come with any software/phone tool. They purchased the USB data cable thinking that it comes with MPT but alas, no MPT.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hey sir nic! im not sure if they can be downloaded.. ive had a couple of motorolas and 2 of them came with the software.. i can lend you the latest one (the one that came with my razr v3x) if you want :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    :hi: GT. Thanks for the offer. 'Would let you know. Our tech guys are...."resourceful" so they could possibly find "a way around". You know what I mean. ;) Anyway, if nothin' works out, I'll give you a holler.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    alryty then! :D

Motorola MPT (Mobile Phone Tools)