New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba mga accessories binili niyo for your Ipod?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    im i currently use an ipod touch. bought a screen protector (which i think is important with all ipod screens) and a portfolio typa case from belkin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Skin. But I want a desktop charger or is a dock (?). Basta a device that lets me play music while charging my ipod. I find it such a hassle to have to open my computer just to charge my ipod.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just bought a remote control earphone? is that what you called that? basta yun para no need na ilabas yun ipod to skip music, adjust the volume, pause etc...very handy....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh. You mean your device let's you listen to music even without ejecting it from itunes? Hassle din kasi when I'm transferring files and I have to eject my ipod everytime I want to check how it sounds like. Where did you buy your accessory?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh. You mean your device let's you listen to music even without ejecting it from itunes? Hassle din kasi when I'm transferring files and I have to eject my ipod everytime I want to check how it sounds like. Where did you buy your accessory?
    huh!? nope...control na nakakabit sa earphone... parang ganito..

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    huh!? nope...control na nakakabit sa earphone... parang ganito..

That is a Radio remote. That wired remote can control everything and listening FM radio in your iPod plus you could plug in an earphones into that remote.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the only accessory that i bought for my ipod is the car charger/transmitter/dock in one unit.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Grabe I am still using my 1st gen iPod nano bought it a few weeks after it was released back in 2005 pa ata yun... Radio transmitter and car charger is the things I bought for it. Maybe if a new nano will be released this year I might replace my old nano na since its battery is noticeably deteriorating....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Can it still play while it's being charged?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
the most important/needed accessories for your Ipod?