New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bad news sa atin mga mahilig maghanap ng ******* site, wala na ang ************* :cry:

http://blog.*************/articles/20...ution-service/

« Mininova considers appealing in Brein case

Mininova limits its activities to Content Distribution service

Published on November 26, 2009 in Mininova-related news. 93 Comments

Hi all,
    Today is an important day in the history of Mininova. From now on, we are limiting ************* to our Content Distribution service. By doing so, we comply with the ruling of the Court of Utrecht of last August.
    Unfortunately the court ruling leaves us no other option than to take our platform offline, except for the Content Distribution service. According to the verdict (Dutch link) we have to prevent uploads of *******s to Mininova that refer to certain titles or to similar-looking titles. We’ve been testing some filtering systems the last couple of months, but we found that it’s neither technically nor operationally possible to implement a 100% working filter system. Therefore, we decided that the only option is to limit Mininova to Content Distribution *******s from now on. We are still considering an appeal at this moment.
    We launched our Content Distribution service in 2007. This service allows producers and artists to easily publish and distribute their content for free through Mininova. The launch of Content Distribution has proven to be a success. Countless content owners have used Content Distribution to distribute their content (e.g. albums and documentaries) for free to millions of users. For example, the Dutch band Silence is ***y released their complete album on Mininova and received the Interactive Award 2009 for doing so. The Dutch television broadcaster VPRO decided to start using Content Distribution in 2009 in order to distribute documentaries.
    We would like to thank you for your support. Especially everyone that contributed to Mininova receives a big “thank you!” for the effort! We hope to keep welcoming you on Mininova and our other projects (e.g. Snotr, Dispostable).
    Thanks! The Mininova staff

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tried to search and nothing came out...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Darn! ... so where would I download my weekly dose of anime now?!?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    no wonder its not accesible last night.

have been using mininova for years already and now this.

tried to browse today. there are only a few files. and i dont recognise any of it.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Darn! ... so where would I download my weekly dose of anime now?!?
    kahit naman ako gh eh. i use mininova para sa naruto shippuuden downloads ko every week. dyan lang ako nakakakuha ng magagandang 720p episodes. i guess ************.org will be the next alternative

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there's btjunkie

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    madami naman diyan... try ********.com
    TPB has been on and off lately din if you notice...
    there's also monova.org

madami pa rin...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    demonoid is down, too.

anyway, i was still able to download top gear from a mininova tracker yesterday but through some site.

blogsearch + rs = success?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kasi, malinis ang mininova kung tutuusin compared sa ibang ******* sites like piratebay. so its sad, mininova is now gone..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kanina ko lang nakita. bad trip naman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mininova limits its activities to Content Distribution Service