New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Firefox 2 - bullet proof performance! I use it as my last line of defense, when everything fails.

IE7 - This my main browser because I more familiar with the shortcut keys. Meron pa rin mga bugs when I use it on some websites. But these are tolerable.

Mahirap talaga mag palit pag sanay na.

Opera - I used it before, but got sick of the annoying ads. Meron pa bang ads?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, it's a toss up between firefox 2 and opera 7. from my experience, wala ng ads ang opera. IE7 is just too freakin slow for me. parang ang lakas kumain ng resources.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    the added features of firefox 2 is nice esp. the recovery feature. Pero parang sobrang buggy ngayon nang firefox 2.0. In a week, siguro around 50 or so times nag cracrash yung firefox ko considering na im on the net probably 1.5 to 2 hrs in a day. Di naman pwedeng sabihin baka nasa pc ko ang problema since both my laptop and desktop experiences the same thing. The version 1.5 and 1.0, bihirang bihira mag crash sa akin before. Hindi nyo ba naeexperience ito?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post
    Opera - I used it before, but got sick of the annoying ads. Meron pa bang ads?
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    for me, it's a toss up between firefox 2 and opera 7. from my experience, wala ng ads ang opera. IE7 is just too freakin slow for me. parang ang lakas kumain ng resources.
    yup, wala na ads sa Opera. i just find it easier to use than firefox. easier to use the password keeper, the notes taker, easier navigation of tabbed browsing, with default session saver without installing any extension, download progress is not annoying..hehe. that are basically the features use most, di ko pa kasimasyado nakakalikot...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    easier to use the password keeper,
    easier navigation of tabbed browsing,
    with default session saver without installing any extension, download progress is not annoying
    Just the exact reasons to why I love Opera.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
[Merged] IE 7 vs Firefox 2 vs Opera 9