New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole -- who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb -- while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach -- and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

"I guess that's about as wrong as I've ever been."

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.

:bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oops pakiedit mga mods, kulang ng M sa thread title haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwahahahaha. nandyan pa pala tatay niya, kala ko wala na. yari siya ngayon, ang malupit don ung kahihiyan na naghahanap pa ng ka date ung nanay niya!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    buti di sila nag cyber*** kundi cyberincest yun. Nagsisi siguro yung dad bat pa sila nagpakabit ng internet sa bahay bwahahahha!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^oo nga, biglang mag fla-flash sa mukha niya ung pinag-uusapan nila nung nag cycyber*** sila nung makita niya ung nanay niya pala ung ung kausap niya. hahahahaha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ..mabaet pa nga yung tatay eh. the fact na nakipag-EB talaga misis niya.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahahaha...yan ang sinasabing mag-ina.....iisang takbo ng utak....

:bwahaha: :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A modern twist on the classic Oedipus complex. :D

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pwe pwe pwe! :bwahaha:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Man Dates Gal On Internet For Six Months -- And It Turns Out She's His Mother!