New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I like the new TZ series. Super gaan. Last 9hrs on a single charge...

ang mahal nga lang. hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I like the new TZ series. Super gaan. Last 9hrs on a single charge...

ang mahal nga lang. hehe
    Lasts 9hrs! Anong type ng battery 'to bro?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    almost no brainer. MAC! if you want to run windows programs, pwede rin sa macbook pro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Mac all the way. Vaio laptops are somewhat overpriced :
    I think it's the other way around if you are talking about the new MBP vs the new vaio with relatively same specs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    quote from futureshop

As a website developer, graphics designer and photo enthusiast, I run photoshop just fine on my XP based machine. Personally I would see no gain in switching over to a Mac for these reasons, but I am however thinking of making the switch to utilize such video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro. I hear the Macs put the Windows systems to shame with CS3s 3D rendering capabilities, but as I do not use these functions, I notice no difference. Sure, maybe when I'm designing a vector graphic for print and rendering a filter on an image that's 2000x3000 at 300dpi a Mac might do it faster, but other than that I think it still comes down to the user, their will, their knowledge of the software, and their creativity.
    i don't have any problems running adobe photoshop in a pc... have plan to buy mbp soon though.

sabi nga nila, nasa indian yan...wala sa pana. :D

pero kung may pambili ka naman para sa magandang pana di ba? hehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reniram View Post
    Lasts 9hrs! Anong type ng battery 'to bro?
    Sorry, the now-phased-out TX series pala yung 9hrs.

TZ has two types of batteries, the standard Li-Ion lasts for 11hrs during use and the other one lasts 16.5Hrs. Sony has mastered power management since the walkman days.

It uses LED LCD backlight (compared to the conventional flourescent among ordinary laptops which consumes a lot of power due to DC-AC conversion) and is about 1kg in weight including batt, hdd, dvd-rw etc.

This is a very good business notebook.

It's best to combine this and an MBP 15" 2.4GHz. They cost more or less the same. It also uses LED LCD backlight.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mac cause of its integrated cooling system and mag adapter. even the macbook 15 can edit videos and composite like hell. Even the final cut studio has good integration in it, of course there are bugs which are minor and even rare for some instance. i wonder if what software/bundle would be the counterpart of final cut studio on windows.mejo mahal but then you get what you paid for.

still dpeends on the industry that you're working with. btw, cs3 is built for intel macs thats why its faster than in a pc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
macbook pro VS vaio laptop?