Used iPAD 2 mga 11t na lang,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa 168, 3K lang.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    sa 168, 3K lang.
    Bought 1 last october. Ok nung una pero laging naglalag after a while. 2 hours lang ubos agad batt

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro which cost $130 (~P5500) at Wal-Mart last year. It's pretty good for the price. I bought it mainly to surf the Web and watch videos.

My youngest love playing 3d-accelerated Minecraft clones on it.

Hisense Sero 7 pro Specs and Reviews

The date of release in the link is wrong. I bought mine Aug 2013.

Edit:

Ooops. This thread was dated back in 2013. My bad. Ha ha! *me slaps self*
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 4th, 2014 at 03:45 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I have a Hisense Sero 7 Pro which cost $130 (~P5500) at Wal-Mart last year. It's pretty good for the price. I bought it mainly to surf the Web and watch videos.

My youngest love playing 3d-accelerated Minecraft clones on it.

Hisense Sero 7 pro Specs and Reviews

The date of release in the link is wrong. I bought mine Aug 2013.

Edit:

Ooops. This thread was dated back in 2013. My bad. Ha ha! *me slaps self*
    Gravedig. Zombie user... fits!

We've got an HP Slate 21" tablet that we bought for 20k pesos... but it goes for 14k pesos now... not a true tablet... no battery... but it's full android, full HD and has a 21" touchscreen. Super cheap for a home entertainment unit the kids can play PvZ and Angry Birds on... Just hook it up to the home wifi and an external hard drive for movies, and you're all set.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    We've got an HP Slate 21" tablet that we bought for 20k pesos... but it goes for 14k pesos now... not a true tablet... no battery... but it's full android, full HD and has a 21" touchscreen. Super cheap for a home entertainment unit the kids can play PvZ and Angry Birds on... Just hook it up to the home wifi and an external hard drive for movies, and you're all set.
    My family's habits have changed somewhat. The kids seem to have dropped consoles/handhelds and moved on to tablets and smartphones for gaming. My eldest still uses a desktop PC because she's a Photoshop addict. My wife has a preference for laptops (with a netbook and tablet backups). I'm the only one at home who still games and spends big on the PC. I still have a gaming PC and a gaming laptop (doubles as my laptop for classes). I also have a netbook and the Hisense tablet. I'll pass those two down to my youngest kid because they're kind of redundant to me.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    My family's habits have changed somewhat. The kids seem to have dropped consoles/handhelds and moved on to tablets and smartphones for gaming. My eldest still uses a desktop PC because she's a Photoshop addict. My wife has a preference for laptops (with a netbook and tablet backups). I'm the only one at home who still games and spends big on the PC. I still have a gaming PC and a gaming laptop (doubles as my laptop for classes). I also have a netbook and the Hisense tablet. I'll pass those two down to my youngest kid because they're kind of redundant to me.
    Can't deny the redundancy of the netbook. Nowadays, with better and better tablets, the netbook isn't needed as much... and my work can be done on a bigger laptop at home (on the road, having Android OpenOffice for the tablet helps fill the functionality gap).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Meron akong Pipo M1 dati, nice tablet. It was greatly supported. From ICS, nagkaroon sya ng update up to Jelly Bean. Great build quality as well.

So I would highly recommend Pipo. Pipo m9 is nice.

But now, I am on the Windows 8 ecosystem. And those netbooks and tablets in one are pretty useful, just like my Asus Transformer T100.
    Last edited by slapz; August 7th, 2014 at 03:57 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Can't deny the redundancy of the netbook. Nowadays, with better and better tablets, the netbook isn't needed as much... and my work can be done on a bigger laptop at home (on the road, having Android OpenOffice for the tablet helps fill the functionality gap).
    Ah. The functionality part.

With MS Office on both Apple and Windows 8 tablets, I think it's only a matter of time before consumers start picking the latter over Android tablets. We saw it happen with netbooks where most started out with Linux but were quickly superseded by Windows. I don't do real work on a tablet. So, I'll probably stick with my Android Jelly Bean. But, I can see many people such as students here make the switch because most colleges have standardized on MS office. The iPad users aren't going to switch because they also have MS Office. But, I see a lot of Android users who may switch.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Any user here of the Asus Transformer Trio? Feedbacks?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345