New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    bro shadow, mas mahal yata yan eh. yung nakita ko para lang syang bulkier fax machine. how much did you get it? okay ba naman ang performance?
    10k yata, if I'm not mistaken...ok naman printing and fax lang naman ang nagagamit ko pa minsan yun copier...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Requirement: fax and scanner capabilities.

Ok before anything else do you have an old modem and scanner? If yes then all you need to do is to download bitcomm. Meron ka ng Fax and Scanner wala ka pang gastos.
    i have an old modem US Robotics but no scanner. i need only the scanner coz meron mga clients na they need their quotation by email and they need my siganture.

n5110; its HP 4355 na.
    and yes naisip ko na rin yung scanning capabilities. i am thinking of buying a separate scanner na lang. yung kaya ring scan ang makakapal na items.

thanks for the inputs guys

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    boss sa epson sulit kayo kahit libro ang iiscan at naka bukas yung takip aus lang maganda ang scan maraming settings pero madaling gamitin

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    UP

Pano gumana yung fax machine? ok lang ba sya na sa regular PLDT line tapos pag mag fax convert na lang sa fax line? may extrang bayad pa ba to?

TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    UP

Pano gumana yung fax machine? ok lang ba sya na sa regular PLDT line tapos pag mag fax convert na lang sa fax line? may extrang bayad pa ba to?

TIA
    fax machines will work on any phone lines. No need to pay extra nor any "conversion" needed.

Fax machines transmit a document by converting the document into tones as each line of the document is scanned by the machine. The receiving fax machine does the reverse, converting tones to black dots on the paper as each line is moved forward.

The technology is pretty much similar to how dial-up models work (if you experienced dial-up modems when trying to connect to the internet many years ago).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ano ba mas cheaper na all in one fax/scanner/photocopier epson or canon?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Dont get the cheapest one brands as the ones you have mentioned. I will pick any good from Brother.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meirkahana View Post
    Dont get the cheapest one brands as the ones you have mentioned. I will pick any good from Brother.
    FYI, "brother" is a cheap brand.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

ano ba ang hindi cheap brand? HP comes first to my mind.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    HP Officejet 4355 all-in-one gamit ko, 5 years na buhay na buhay pa.

Canon, Epson at HP for me are safe choices.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Looking for a Fax/scanner machine.