The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Limewire for MP3 then pag movies ******* na i use ********

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    magkano bayad para sa limewire pro kimps?
    you can download it for free, if you know the source. hehe. sa ******* madami nun. for me, ******* is for big files/download like albums, softwares, games and movies. I use ********, just like gh. my ******* site is btjunkie.org

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    i used to use limewire din before, kaso parang it uses a lot of memory. and mejo bumabagal ng konti yung old pc ko ...

despite the claims sa site ng limewire at imesh, i still use 2 antispyware software to keep me protected. (windows defender and lavasoft ad-aware)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i download using both limewire and ******* ******* client at the same time. never bumagal ang mac ko. pero yun pc ko kahit walang dina-download na, blink pa din send receive

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better go with ******* rather than P2P softwares, maaaring walang madetect na virus mga scanners nyo but definitely dadami spywares nyo

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wla sa dalawa ako..

bearshare lng para sa akin

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    u*******. High on RAM ang Limewire. Di mo pa alam if may virus hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    frequent user pa naman ako ng limewire. :sad:

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/...wn-by-US-court

LimeWire file-sharing service shut down by US court

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The text from the link posted above...

[SIZE="4"]LimeWire file-sharing service shut down by US court[/SIZE]

Agence France-Presse
    First Posted 06:52:00 10/27/2010

NEW YORK—Popular online file-sharing service LimeWire was shut down by a US federal court on Tuesday following a lawsuit filed by the music industry.

The move came a little more than five months after a US judge ruled in favor of 13 music companies in a copyright infringement and unfair competition case brought against LimeWire.

LimeWire.com featured a legal notice on its home page on Tuesday stating it was "under a court-ordered injunction to stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software."

The legal notice linked to the court order from US District Court Judge Kimba Wood ordering the closure of the service.

LimeWire chief executive George Searle said in a statement he was "disappointed with this turn of events."

"We are extremely proud of our pioneering history and have, for years, worked hard to bridge the gap between technology and content rights holders," Searle said. "However, at this time, we have no option but to cease further distribution and support of our software."

Searle thanked users of the service and said "our team of technologists and music enthusiasts are creating a completely new music service that puts you back at the center of your digital music experience."

"We'll be sharing more details about our new service and look forward to bringing it to you in the future," he said.

The 13 music companies filed their complaint against LimeWire in 2006 and Judge Wood ruled in their favor in May. In June, eight members of the National Music Publishers' Association filed a separate copyright suit against LimeWire.

LimeWire software was released in August 2000 and uses peer-to-peer, or P2P, technology to allow users to share music or other files over the Internet.

LimeWire is owned by the Lime Group, a New York-based company.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    frequent user pa naman ako ng limewire. :sad:

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/...wn-by-US-court
    Time to shift over to *******.

But if it's just legal stuff, limewire could always have their server hosted outside of the USA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Limewire vs iMesh vs other file sharing programs