New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The sony bravia 43" android tv cost P34K when I bought last year. If you have a decent inrernet speed at home, you will enjoy watching youtube, netflix, etc. As well as mirror your gagdets for movies you dont want your kids to see.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oh btw, chromecast is already integrated.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    The sony bravia 43" android tv cost P34K when I bought last year. If you have a decent inrernet speed at home, you will enjoy watching youtube, netflix, etc. As well as mirror your gagdets for movies you dont want your kids to see.

Bro is this w-series? I like your selling point but it will be in our living area so mahirapan ako itago sa mga kids ko. I want 50" but i think i can still stretch my budget and hopefully they are on sale too. Btw, sana mkuha ko na maya in time for game6 tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No bro, it is the X83C series.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Samsung TV sale

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Has anybody here experienced using the google assistant in the LG ThinQ TVs? I can change the channel using voice command but I cannot turn the volume up or down or open apps like Youtube and Netflix. It just shows a search list based on what I tried to command it to do.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What can everyone say about the less known brands sold cheap on Lazada and Shopee like Ace and Avision?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What can everyone say about the less known brands sold cheap on Lazada and Shopee like Ace and Avision?

Definitely more than satisfactory and gets the job done. Most people wont be able.to tell the difference in picture quality. Maybe they have less bells and whistles but those arent really necessary.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    I've heard that the there are only 3-4 companies that actually produce the LED screens & interior components, so they're all pretty much the same.

An appliance technician once told me he serviced a "no name" brand and was surprised it had the same parts from a Sony TV.

Of course, the frame, parts & remote of the generic ones appear cheap & "plasticky" compared to that of a Samsung curved screen TV, but that's reasonable naman. It would be like comparing the interior of a Hyundai I10 to a Tucson...

===
    I bought a 40 inch Hisense TV for my living room, and one of the smaller 20 something inchers as the monitor for our CCTV's. Its been over 2 years and they're still working well naman *knock wood*.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm tempted to buy because it's always on flash sales. My worry is the longevity and warranty claim. I don't want a TV that stops working after 2 yrs. Hehe.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast