New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    My laptop needs repair. Parang mahina na yung fan nya so it needs to be cleaned or replaced. Plus I need to fix some keys.

Do you know of any good laptop repair shops?

My laptop is a branded HP around 5-6years old na, pero ayaw ko nang dalhin sa HP HQ sa makati kse mahal plus ayaw ko nang pumunta sa makati (I'm within QC area sometimes Ortigas.

Ok ba yung laptop repair shop sa Megamall cyberzone? I saw one in SM North Edsa annex as well. Ok kaya dito? Anyone have tried these shops?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by thebat View Post
    My laptop needs repair. Parang mahina na yung fan nya so it needs to be cleaned or replaced. Plus I need to fix some keys.

Do you know of any good laptop repair shops?

My laptop is a branded HP around 5-6years old na, pero ayaw ko nang dalhin sa HP HQ sa makati kse mahal plus ayaw ko nang pumunta sa makati (I'm within QC area sometimes Ortigas.

Ok ba yung laptop repair shop sa Megamall cyberzone? I saw one in SM North Edsa annex as well. Ok kaya dito? Anyone have tried these shops?
    You can take it to Gilmore (the building with Shakey's) at New Manila. There is a kiosk there at the middle of the ground or 2nd floor that specializes in laptop repair. Price is reasonable for the job. Avoid the one beside the 2nd floor stairs.

And if you need your battery pack to be "repacked", there is a shop at the ground floor (at the back end, to the right) who can do it but it would take a week to get your battery back.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 16th, 2009 at 07:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    you could try hottoyz.

http://www.hottoyzph.com/

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Another vote for hottoyz. Had my sisters Toshiba laptop screen replaced there. She droped it and smashed the screen. Toshiba wanted over 20k for it. Hottoyz replaced it for 7K.

They also repack battries.

Laptop repair, where?