New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
    Mahirap talaga tumawag sa msi-ecs. For sure, walang stock ng adapter doon sa kanila. They need to order the parts and would take 2 weeks more or less. Kung matuloy ako bukas pumunta doon, i'll ask them of they'll be able to order an adapter for the laptop model that you have. That is if i do not forget 😁
    Wala nga daw stock. 90 to 120 days nga daw. Hay. I'll canvass in Glorietta baka sakali meron store na may Lenovo or other compatible adapter.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    madam, when buying universal adapter make sure the DC volt, DC polarity, ampere and the wattage should be sames specs as yours. You can check these specs at the adapter label.
    +1
    quick specs of your power adaptor; OUTPUT 20v 3.25A. most adaptors naman comes with auto volt with their INPUT(100~220/230v) so there's no problem with it.
    just make sure that your power jacks matches, bring your original adaptor for reference. i would go for huntkey brand.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Just make sure you have not left any incriminating videos in your laptop.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    She's buying a new AC adapter for her laptop. No need to send the laptop over. He He.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Finally I was able to talk to someone from Lenovo. It will take 90 to 120 days. Estimated cost is P4k to P6k

They even advised me to just buy in Greenhills

just go for a universal adaptor is the cost is that high. its only purpose is to power up and charge your battery.
    just make sure the specs on your original charger is the same.

may mga units kami dito sa office (Lenovo, HP, Asus) that use the universal adaptors, wala namang nagiging problema. and we only get it at 1k each. may warranty pa yan. we get it from PC Express.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Finally I was able to talk to someone from Lenovo. It will take 90 to 120 days. Estimated cost is P4k to P6k

They even advised me to just buy in Greenhills

WTF 4k to 6k is really a highway robbery!!! there's a remedy for that... it will only cost you a fraction of petot....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    just saw a huntkey power adapter on display at the mall this afternoon. label shows 18~20v output but i can't figure out how much about the amperage. priced * 1.5k.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks. I'll look for huntkey then.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks. I'll look for huntkey then.

Bought my Huntkey charger at Octagon Megamall before. I think most PC/laptop store carry them.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Wala nga daw stock. 90 to 120 days nga daw. Hay. I'll canvass in Glorietta baka sakali meron store na may Lenovo or other compatible adapter.

Galing ako doon today, 90-120 days nga ang standard na sagot about the adapter. Oh well, better find another store to buy what you need.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast