New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My 3 yr old Lenovo is dead. It won't turn on. The battery indicator is just red. I tried removing the battery and using just the adapter but it won't turn on. I hope only the adapter is the issue because I've had problems with it before.

I've been calling Lenovo in Taguig. Uminit lang ulo ko. It's too bad that the villman in Salcedo village and Amorsolo are closed. I've been a loyal Villman customer for more than a decade because their tech guys are magaling, accommodating and mabait. Now I don't know where to go

BTW I'm never buying Lenovo again. Lousy support/after sales.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My 3 yr old Lenovo is dead. It won't turn on. The battery indicator is just red. I tried removing the battery and using just the adapter but it won't turn on. I hope only the adapter is the issue because I've had problems with it before.

I've been calling Lenovo in Taguig. Uminit lang ulo ko. It's too bad that the villman in Salcedo village and Amorsolo are closed. I've been a loyal Villman customer for more than a decade because their tech guys are magaling, accommodating and mabait. Now I don't know where to go

BTW I'm never buying Lenovo again. Lousy support/after sales.

safest route is via PC Express. There is one in Amorsolo near Eurotel, or the one in McKinley Parkway. however, i can take a look at it first so it can be diagnosed properly before you bringing it to a service center.

lenovo? i had great experience with it. been using it for 10 years now. walang nagiging problema. your unit which is only 3 years old is still new/young to die out this early.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Madam pls visit the site tipidpc.com > key in "laptop repair" in search box > select forum topic. so many choices ng repair shops dyan pero choose mo yung madaming positive feedbacks from the members, the more positive feedbacks, the more reliable the shops. oh sya para hindi ka na mahirapan pa pls click the link below. goodluck

TipidPC.com | Topic Search - laptop repair

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sira yung adaptor. Does anyone know where I can buy a lenovo adaptor? Wala kasi sa Villman.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Try msi/ecs shop. They are accredited by most laptop brands. It's at BGC, ground floor of phil plans bldg. Nasa vicinity sya near Toyota Global. The bldg is along Kalayaan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
    Try msi/ecs shop. They are accredited by most laptop brands. It's at BGC, ground floor of phil plans bldg. Nasa vicinity sya near Toyota Global. The bldg is along Kalayaan.
    That's the shop recommended by Villman. Sobrang hirap tawagan. It looks like I have tp go without calling.

May parking ba in that area?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    That's the shop recommended by Villman. Sobrang hirap tawagan. It looks like I have tp go without calling.

You could park in Valkyrie but its still 2 blocks away. I had my laptop fixed there before, their service is ok.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015

You can go there as a walk-in customer. Yes may pay parking yun phil plans bldg. Just tell the guard that you have a transaction at msi. When do you plan to go? Punta ko dun this week.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If the power adapter is really dead, then it wouldn't matter. But, did you try the little things first such as keeping the power button pressed down for a minute?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^yup, try to do a power cycle first.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast