New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Internet, games and ****.
    heheh internet=**** same lang yun

ipad hidef is within your budget and viewing, eherm, ****/images cannot get any sharper than this. it even compensates for mixing pixels. ipad2 buys cheaper nowadays just in case. ipad operates on a different level than my desktop & mobile pc. it's like a no fuss, point and shoot camera

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hingi naman ng tips mga tsikot ng magandang laptop na 30,000 pesos ang price and kung saan shop maganda bumli.
    a laptop with core i5 processor would be enough to your needs and budget. a core i7 processor is better but would require you to increase your budget.

pwede ka mag search dun sa tipidpc website.
    may mga shops na nabebenta ng laptop na nagpo-post dun. meron din individual sellers which is much cheaper compared to shops.

i bought a HP DV6 core i5 in tipidpc for only 24K from an individual seller.
    there is also a tipidpc seller posted a toshiba 15.6" core i5 brand new for only 25K. this is cheaper kaya lang hindi ito shop at pickup/cash only. with manufacturers warranty naman ito.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thank you sa lahat. Nakabili na ako last monday sa MSi Megamall.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pa post naman ng specs and price ng binili mo. Kung ok lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thank you sa lahat. Nakabili na ako last monday sa MSi Megamall.
    Last July 2008 I also bought an MSI laptop for only 25K. Decent specs (that time) and performs at par with my expectations to it pero after 1.5 years the hinge started to crack. The repetition of opening and closing the lid everyday made it so I think. Puro plastic kasi pars ng MSI kaya yan ang ingatan mo jan pre.

All in all, nice deal naman MSI yun lang you must not expect it to stay with you for a very long time. Mine is still working but is now with my brother and already had the hinge repaired for 3K. It only worked for about 6 months and it broke again.

Currently using a 15" laptop of Steve Job's and all I can say is "One does not simply infect a Mac"

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Last July 2008 I also bought an MSI laptop for only 25K. Decent specs (that time) and performs at par with my expectations to it pero after 1.5 years the hinge started to crack. The repetition of opening and closing the lid everyday made it so I think. Puro plastic kasi pars ng MSI kaya yan ang ingatan mo jan pre.

All in all, nice deal naman MSI yun lang you must not expect it to stay with you for a very long time. Mine is still working but is now with my brother and already had the hinge repaired for 3K. It only worked for about 6 months and it broke again.

Currently using a 15" laptop of Steve Job's and all I can say is "One does not simply infect a Mac"
    Just wait until you see how much logic boards cost to replace on those 'perfect' macbooks.
    (Yes, common issues on Apple gear - because Apple designers have a bias towards aesthetics rather than practical things such as heat dissipation)

You'd wish yung hinge nalang yung nasira

And macs are FAR from being impregnable to viruses. It's just that nobody bothers to make viruses for them.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Intel iCore5, 4G DDR3, Nvidia Gefore Gt 520 1GB , 640 HD.

28,900 Pesos.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Intel iCore5, 4G DDR3, Nvidia Gefore Gt 520 1GB , 640 HD.

28,900 Pesos.

Ano freebies sa MSi laptop mo?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Just wait until you see how much logic boards cost to replace on those 'perfect' macbooks.
    (Yes, common issues on Apple gear - because Apple designers have a bias towards aesthetics rather than practical things such as heat dissipation)

You'd wish yung hinge nalang yung nasira

And macs are FAR from being impregnable to viruses. It's just that nobody bothers to make viruses for them.
    heh, the fact that it's not impregnable is not important, its the "nobody makes viruses for them" is. there's no such thing as impregnable systems anyway. there have been proof of concepts and there are a few virus/malware out in the wild but thats still a drop compared to the ocean of windows viruses.

baliktad lang ang mac sa ibang cheaper pcs. the macbooks offer better build quality for a limited choice in hardware specs. whereas MSI and other cheaper models offer a wider (higher specs) range of options but most of the parts (like the hinge not working in this thread) give out in less than a year. my old 206 macbook is still humming along nicely with it's Snow Leopard and i've even seen people on older, still looking good, G4 laptops when i was deployed onsite a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by roninblade; March 28th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Laptop advice