New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    just purchased a laptop (lenovo g450) and i have observed some keyboard problem as when i type something in some fora the cursor jumps from one line to another...is this a keyboard issue??? or is it the various site's issue i'm visiting which has problems...but on my desktop computer no such problem occur visiting the same sites....Hope someone could help me...sa Microsoft Word walang problem...TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    just purchased a laptop (lenovo g450) and i have observed some keyboard problem as when i type something in some fora the cursor jumps from one line to another...is this a keyboard issue??? or is it the various site's issue i'm visiting which has problems...but on my desktop computer no such problem occur visiting the same sites....Hope someone could help me...sa Microsoft Word walang problem...TIA
    It could be your hand is touching the mousepad while you are typing.

You can turn off the touch pad manually by hitting the hot-key to disable it while you are typing.

Alternative (if your laptop software supports it) is to set (mouse control panel) the mousepad to disable itself if it detects keystrokes on the keyboard.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks..that's possible...i'll try to disable the touch pad...

Keyboard problem or site problem?