New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    The IPOD Shuffle was released late December, if I remember correctly. Very Popular. Napakadali maubos sa mga Tech Stores and online! I haven't bought one yet since I'm thinking I'm due for a new cellphone. I read some articles that tiny cellphones coming out this year will have that capacity as well or even better, with improved battery life.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    One-piece kaya siguradong 100% skip-free..... 6 months kaming na-benched dre kaya limitado ang gastos ngayon..... hihirit na lang ako ng OT para makabili.... panget kasi ng work place ko ngayon. Isang kwarto comparable sa dining room tapos U-type yung mesa for 5 people!!! Ang ingay pa nung itim kaya madali akong ma-distract! Imbes na Noise-cancelling earphones, mas maganda na tong iPod Shuffle!
    pre, parang ang hirap yatang work environment yan. well, at least pumapasok na ulit ang kita...tsaka may OT ka naman pala for buying goodies :D

bttt, my dad also gave me a u2 edition ipod for christmas, so yun ang gamit ko. it's bulkier to be sure but i have about 2000 songs on it already so i can't have the small one. problema lang ngayon is i have too many gadgets - laptop, pda, cellphone and now ipod - kailangang i-consolidate

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fan ka din ba ng U2?

Ngayon lang dumating yung order ko (after 6 weeks)!!!! Bale I got the 1GB one. Bumili na din ako ng FM transmitter sa BestBuy ($40). Ang panget ng tunog!!! May alam ba kayong wireless FM transmitter na matinu-tino naman ang tunog? Baka sa wired na lang ako kung wala.... sayang naman tong nabili kong transmitter.

Maganda kaya yung PSP? Haaaay, gastos na naman to

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not the biggest fan, but i do like their music. regalo siya so thank-you na lang ako and accept. if it was my money i'd be happy with the regular one.

ganda ng PSP...sobrang linaw ng screen (i believe it's an LCD but am not sure)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've got a 1 Gb shuffle, sound quality is even better than its bigger brethren due to an improved sound chip technology. A lot cheaper if you get it in HK. http://www.appleclub.com.hk/

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir macky, did you get the Belkin FM transmitter? I find the sound ok. Quality of course is similar to listening to any FM station. One thing i noticed though is that you have to place the transmitter really close to ur HU or stereo to get good reception...as opposed to the 30ft distance capacity indicated at the back of the package

i was thinking of getting the shuffle but then i came on to this rio carbon... an extra 5gb for 70 more bucks...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bitin ang songs sa Shuffle. Plus wala ding monitor to indicate w/c song is playing, etc. Yung bagong Ipod Mini naman bitin sa accessories. Walang kasamang charger/adaptor (charging is done via USB). Paano kung mag-tra-travel ka at wala kang dalang notebook PC? The adaptor costs extra - about P3000++.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    iPod Shuff 512 in Manila is P6,885.

Got mine in Singapore about P1,000 less.

We ordered a 2nd one 1GB fromt the US for $149.

The good thing I see about it is the simple configuration - just the unit & the headset - no charging cables, no cradle necessary. Charge it onto your USB and your are done. That's the way you load music also, via USB. It serves as a USB flash drive too, and that was my justification getting it, instead of a separate flash drive.

Downside - on the 512 unit, it loaded only 70 songs! I like jazz so they are pretty long, average 9mb per song. When you load other types, maybe you can reach the max 120 songs. But then everytime you plug it into iTunes, you get a new selection of songs, so it works fine for my needs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bm5er

The good thing I see about it is the simple configuration - just the unit & the headset - no charging cables, no cradle necessary. Charge it onto your USB and your are done. That's the way you load music also, via USB. It serves as a USB flash drive too, and that was my justification getting it, instead of a separate flash drive.
    One-piece din kasi sya.... no moving parts kaya sa tingin ko matibay at syempre since no moving parts.... skip-free.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls
    sir macky, did you get the Belkin FM transmitter? I find the sound ok. Quality of course is similar to listening to any FM station. One thing i noticed though is that you have to place the transmitter really close to ur HU or stereo to get good reception...as opposed to the 30ft distance capacity indicated at the back of the package
    Yup yun nga yung nakuha ko.... pangit talaga! Sa antennae dapat malapit pero since FM yung sound quality, pangit talaga, hehehe. Yung sa kaibigan ko thru cassette player.... mas malinaw at malakas yung tunog. Wala naman akong cassette player sa kotse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
iPod Shuffle