New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    http://www.informit.com/articles/art...?p=776520&rl=1

Article Description

Unless you've been living under a rock, you've heard a lot about Apple's iPhone. Will it change the world? Seth Fogie doubts it. In fact, he's not so sure it will be able to compete with current smartphones. This feature-by-feature comparison between the iPhone and a Windows Mobile phone will shed some light on the iPhone's future.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw someone selling iphones in another forum. 40k per unit, but still locked to AT&T.

parang tablet pc lang siya since there are no phone functions.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Besides its elegant form factor, I'd say the current iPhone is just a piece of crap.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yup all show......

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    iPhone is beautiful but Nokia... is more beautiful... period. just for me,,,

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I would've preferred it without the phone functions and have it more of a PDA (ala Newton) / media device with a bigger screen than the iPod. I'm not big on phones.

I rather have an Archos 704 WiFi ($550) over it, although the iPhone is more compact

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Give me a PDA + Phone anyday...

Its a more useful piece of gadget in my life.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Have you guys seen the new HTC Touch? It runs on Win Mobile. iPhone killer daw according to some reviews.

Php40k for an iPhone? MAHAL NAMAN! Dang! My classmate is selling one at Php27k, openline pa. Ok lang kse I don't like it and....I can't afford it!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ malamang yan yung 4gb iphone.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmm. Can an iPhone do WiFi internet (like say, at an airport) without signing up for a service in the same vein as a PSP or DS Lite/internet cartridge?

I don't have a need for the phone part. But, I do like the other functions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
iPhone vs Windows Mobile