New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    If you put the phone in restore mode, you don’t need your icloud details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really? the point of iCloud security is to protect owners who lost their phone or have it stolen.

If it that's easy what's the point of it?

after restoring it will still ask for iCloud credentials.

Her daughter's been to two CP repair shop and they can't do it.

Punta ka sa Greenhills tell them recovery mode Lang pala gagawin nila para ma bypass yun iCloud. [emoji23]

Last edited by shadow; December 1st, 2017 at 02:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    gurus/hackers, how to unlock it? been trying to follow the youtube + IMEI methods but all seem to be not working. please share any working link . TIA
    btw, this belongs to my daughter and she's been to 2 CP repair shops but no success. meron daw i-oorder na "pyesa" para ma-unlock yung iCloud?
    Hanapin mo na lang yun notebook that contains yun password. There's no way around it. Only apple can disassociate Yun iCloud account sa mismong phone.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    The recovery mode can reset your phone instead of restoring. Restore will only work if you know your iCloud account and password. But you can reset the phone completely without credentials. You just lose all data and apps previously stored.

I’m trying to help the TS sir.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The recovery mode can reset your phone instead of restoring. Restore will only work if you know your iCloud account and password. But you can reset the phone completely without credentials. You just lose all data and apps previously stored.

I’m trying to help the TS sir.

TS was aking how to unlock iCloud in particular and there's no way around it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Question for the TS, did you activate Find My iPhone Activation Lock? If not, you can use restore mode to reset your phone.

If you did, you will need your iCloud credentials.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question for the TS, did you activate Find My iPhone Activation Lock? If not, you can use restore mode to reset your phone.

If you did, you will need your iCloud credentials.

There, that's exactly my first reply to you. Paano kung naka turn on find my iPhone? Diba walang pagasa?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Kung naka on ang Find my iPhone, pwede pa mag work ang Restore. Kung naka on lang yung Activation Lock yung magiging problem.

I was trying to help the TS with a possible solution instead of outright stating na walang pag asa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Grab a phone with IDD and call Apple US customer service and ask to have the Apple Cloud password reset. Make sure you have your wife nearby in case they ask some questions about the account.

The iPhone will always be attached that that profile's account regardless of how many factory resets you do. (It wasn't always like that though) Hassle sya kung nakalimutan mo password mo but it's a good security feature where the iPhone is quite useless without the matching account.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    There, that's exactly my first reply to you. Paano kung naka turn on find my iPhone? Diba walang pagasa?

naka turn ON sya bro.
    managed to by-pass iCloud and was able to use some functionalities (social media, radios flashlight ) but that's it.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You found your iCloud credentials?

You can reset your phone through iTunes then. You’ll lose all your data though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast