New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    guys tanong lang ng kapatid ko sale daw yung 42" LCD TV sa US for 358$, problema lang nya pag binili nya kung paano iuuwi dito sa pinas, paano ba procedure nun, worth it ba

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very cheap! I wish local LCD tvs are priced the same.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Try packing the LCD with its box on, into another outer box for protection. Ask those door-to-door balikbayan box services if they can accomodate you.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LHV View Post
    guys tanong lang ng kapatid ko sale daw yung 42" LCD TV sa US for 358$, problema lang nya pag binili nya kung paano iuuwi dito sa pinas, paano ba procedure nun, worth it ba

kabayan,

pwede pakitanong sa kapatid mo kung saan yung $358 na 42" LCD TV?

the cheapest kasi that i've seen so far was at $598 during black friday and till now wala pa ako makitang mas mura... that's a whopping $240 difference kung available sya...

sorry po kung :offtopic: pero sayang ang pagkakataon eh :evillaugh

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That's a good problem that you have.

Have your brother or sister inquire with one of the door-to-door services there. They could have packaged and arranged something similar in the past.

What's the brand and model of the LCD TV?

Good luck!

7202:bruce_lee:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wow mura siya, 17k php lang... yung bayaw ko nakabili ng samsung 32" umabot ng 50k plus samsung home theater system

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    kabayan,

pwede pakitanong sa kapatid mo kung saan yung $358 na 42" LCD TV?

the cheapest kasi that i've seen so far was at $598 during black friday and till now wala pa ako makitang mas mura... that's a whopping $240 difference kung available sya...

sorry po kung :offtopic: pero sayang ang pagkakataon eh :evillaugh
    ako din gusto ko malaman

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    wife's friend did this. around $150 i think. ill get the name of the company. but you can call johnny air and similar pinoy shipping companies.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Try packing the LCD with its box on, into another outer box for protection. Ask those door-to-door balikbayan box services if they can accomodate you.
    And also, ask the shipping co. if they would slap you with taxes. Sa M.East, mura din ang mga LCDs pag doon mo binili. Pero pag idinagdag mo na yung additional taxes plus the AWB na sisingilin sa iyo sa shipping, halos dikit na sila sa presyong Maynila.

By the way, sa ME, pag ang shipment is via sea cargo, walang tax. Pero it would take 45 days to reach the Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Saang area ka? If you're in NY, Try mo sa Johnny Air.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Inquiry on how to ship your LCD TV from the us