New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'm about to buy a 39, 40, or 42 LED TV preferably Samsung...But I can wait since this is not a "must" purchase......When do prices usually go down? What months? Would there be a sale in March sa mga Malls?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Samsung releases new model almost twice a year. ABENSON and SM tends to have a different (lower) price if you will pay in cash. Pagmarami silang offering (freebies) chances are, there's a new model coming out in about two-three months time.

Paying by card will not give you any big discounts from the price tag. ONLY cash will often give the best deals.

I also observe that they would not really slash the price too much, but will instead give-off freebies or package purchases. On the marketing point-of-view, ganun din ang best strategy that I will use (give freebies instead of price discounts).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    to TS, madami namang magandang brands. you might want to consider Skyworth also. not that popular in our country but they are the #1 TV manufacturer in China and HK. A lot of TV brands are popping out sa stores natin like Devant, MyView, etc. those are just marketing companies. yung Skyworth manufacturer talaga sila. and if you check prices, mura talaga yung sila compared to other brands.

as for any brand that you will choose, it is better if you can research muna online on the specific model to know if problematic ba yung model na yun.

may mga stores din na nagbebenta ng much lower price than big appliance store. so better canvass also.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wala naman talagang SALE! dito sa atin.....

17.9K:cupid2:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    meron din yung myview TV.. for only 24K you get 46 inch smart tv...

pero iba ba din ang build quality at picture clarity ng branded led tv like samsung... kung samsung better get series 5 up.. maganda din aftersales service ng samsung

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Prices go down when school enrollments come. And before the holiday season, as what I have observed

Sony prices have gone down as well. I think they are already feeling the pressure!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    meron din yung myview TV.. for only 24K you get 46 inch smart tv...

pero iba ba din ang build quality at picture clarity ng branded led tv like samsung... kung samsung better get series 5 up.. maganda din aftersales service ng samsung
    I've seen the specs for the MyView 46" PX100. It's actually selling at Php 24,999 (so almost 25k na din), and it's not a Smart TV.

Check out the prices at PinoyDVD.com. Mas marami kang makikitang sellers dun with lower prices compared to SM or Abensons, if you're on a budget.

If you're not that particular about brands, then I would suggest buying the TCL 50" 3D LED panel. Saw one selling for only 45k at SM Fairview. Should have gotten this one instead of the 42" LG LM6200, which I bought from Abensons.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually pag xmas season nagbabaksak sila nang presyo.. pero current prices eh mababa na.. sa ansons ka bumili.. nakakatawad pa don..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you may also want to take a look at this

Qube TV

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we bought a 46" devant with a free blue ray at less than 40% the price of a samsung of the same size. full HD din naman, digital tv ready, and plays any movie format from a usb drive.

di nga lang siya smart, but why use a tv for surfing when you have a computer/tablet for that.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast