New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    this is just an interest check. im thinking of selling my grado headphones
    coz I barely use them nowadays. I bought them last year when I was living
    in the US, they are in mint condition. i still have the box that came with it.

the headphone will come with some accessories that i bought for it.
    a Sennheiser 414 pads($20), Grado 1/4-1/8 adapter($20), Headphile C-PADS($99), Beyerdynamic DT770 headband($15), and the headphone
    itself($300). a piece of FYI; NO US online stores WILL ship outside the US!
    this was an agreement made with John Grado(owner) because grado has
    their own distrubutors that will ship internationally. heres the bad thing about
    it is that they can charge you just how much they want. i have a friend in manila who bought an SR60 for $100+, when its original price is only $60 bucks . Im thinking of selling the cans for 18k, but that price is not etched in stone, so just send me your best offer. also, im located in cebu, so i'd prefer a buyer from cebu. here are some useful sites that you can use to
    research about this can:

www.head-fi.org (useful site about headphones)
    www.ttvj.com (where i buy most of my stuff)
    www.headphile.com

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    here are some pictures of it:

as for the sound, well... some people complain about its painful highs, but for me
    im fine with it since i listen to rock, jazz, and female vocals. the cans are not so
    hard to drive without an amp coz its got very low impedance. I do have a dedicated
    amp for it, but its still in the US, i didn't bring it with me coz it would look like a bomb
    if i put it inside my luggage hehehe.... if you have some questions about the sound,
    send me a pm and i'll try to describe it to you as detailed as possible. i know these
    cans are expensive, but trust me, if you are very anal about your music, you will give
    these babies a try.

heres the official website of the headphones.

www.gradolabs.com

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    bumperoo....

IC: GRADO LABS SR325i headphones