New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    um, almost never B). nagkiclean lang ako when i upgrade(which is not that often B).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i usually have to clean the monitor and keyboard after i've surfed **** sites

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * M54 Powered - :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapag naisipan lang and at the same time sinipag. i only use compressed air and paint brush.

btw, malapit na maubos compressed air ko. nabili ko sa pricesmart pero wala na silang benta ngayon. saan pa ako makakabili nito and how much?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    once a year is enough... lagi naman me naglilinis ng room ko kaya wala masyadong dirt ang dumidikit sa pc ko... when i clean my pc, i don't only clean the hardwares but also the softwares... i do format my pc to get rid of those unseen viruses and make my pc look and work like new... ^_^

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    For the server evey month, using compressed air and paint brush. Moisten soft cloth. For the client pag nasira lang lagi kasi may customer na adik sa games & chat! hehehhe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by dbulido
    ... For the client pag nasira lang lagi kasi may customer na adik sa games & chat! hehehhe.
    you forgot to add... addict sa **** sites. Grabe sa adware, spyware, pop-ups yung mga **** sites...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I'ver never heard of a case where a PC broke down because of dirt and I've been building PC since 1990. I clean my PC maybe once every 2 years. Depende talaga kung gaanong kadumi yung kwarto mo. Ang dapat mo lang tingnan ay yung fan ng powersupply, cpu fan, atsaka case fan. Make sure na hindi naka-obstruct yung flow ng air. Dapat walang nakasabit na alikabok. Other than that, the less you touch (sa loob ng PC), the better. Mga wires mo sa loob kailangan nakatali lahat para good air-flow.

I clean my monitor everytime may fingerprint or food stains that starts to stare back at me.

I don't think keyboard needs any cleaning. I never clean my keyboard. Sobrang nasty na talaga itong cheapo keyboard ko pero no problem pa rin. Meron akong keyboard tumagal ng 5 years without cleaning, pinalitan ko lang ng mas bagong modelo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Cleaning as in wiping the dusts off from your hardwares. We all know that those blowers inside the CPU causes dusts to form within the heatsinks and to the board itself. Note, not the scan antivirus that your thinking. ;)

How often do you open it up and vaccum/wipe off those dirts accumulated inside? Do you use any cleaning liquid or waxes to keep the casing clean?

How often do you clean your monitors? Most often than not, I always see fingerprints on the screen (my monitor doesn't have touchscreen option).

Do you use cable ties or tie twist for those unruly cables behind the CPU?
    Computer sa opisina, once a year we clean it up, normally pag December, kasi during that month may break ang Disney TV kaya break din ang production namin for about two weeks.

Computer sa bahay, kung kelan ako sipagin.

As for the monitors, yung kaha ng monitor lang nililinis namin using soap and water and rag. Para sa screen nya, normal punas lang, that's about it.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Pinapalinis ko na lang kase hirap tanggalin ng CPU ko eh..Yung keyboard atbp pinupunasan ko ng may alcohol...:D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How often do you clean your PC?