New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I know this is possible, I have my R4 now and it is intalled with 30 games. I bought my NDS last week in HK. I just want to know how will I download free games into my NDS. any site would be great. TIA

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    on your google type frozen roms, then off you go. all the latest roms. better look into your nds package if the r4 has included converter. the roms may need to be converted.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    gawd! I checked the package, it has mini disc. guess what, its written in chinese. btw, I checked the disc, it has imgview0.6 for R4, moonshell-1.6, R4 使用说明书, R4DS ROM 减肥工具, R4DS 存档转换.. so, any idea which one to use for converting roms?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GmZ, how much mo nabili sa HK? Was it the DS Lite? And where in HK mo pala nabili?

And what is R4?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    GmZ, how much mo nabili sa HK? Was it the DS Lite? And where in HK mo pala nabili?

And what is R4?
    boybs, 1399hkd yung NDS Lite. sa citicall ko nabili mongkok. yung R4 naman 580hkd installed with 30 games. Yung R4, Micro SD na pwede magsave ng mga games. I think mas ok to compare sa PSP. meron kas slot ang NDS na pang games talaga(UMD) saka pang MMC(R4).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GmZ, mas mahal pala dyan sa HK ang DS Lite. Php7,900 lang dito. Yung R4 ba parang isang separate device?

Yung PSP din naman meron UMD slot and Memstick slot for downloaded games.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    GmZ, mas mahal pala dyan sa HK ang DS Lite. Php7,900 lang dito. Yung R4 ba parang isang separate device?

Yung PSP din naman meron UMD slot and Memstick slot for downloaded games.
    Oo nga noh. kala kasi namin mas mura sa hk eh. Oo nga pala meron nga pala magkaiba nga rin pala yung mmc saka umd slot. hahaha! yung R4, dko alam literal na meaning eh, pero same lang sya as mmc ng function. for downloaded games. i think mas madali compare sa psp. marunong ka ba magdownload sa psp?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So yung R4 is the memory card itself? or software sya?

Yup, marunong ako magdownload ng iso games sa PSP.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    So yung R4 is the memory card itself? or software sya?

Yup, marunong ako magdownload ng iso games sa PSP.
    The R4(R4DS) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner. http://www.r4ds.com/r4.htm

boybs, ym kita regarding sa download ng iso games.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    gawd! I checked the package, it has mini disc. guess what, its written in chinese. btw, I checked the disc, it has imgview0.6 for R4, moonshell-1.6, R4 使用说明书, R4DS ROM 减肥工具, R4DS 存档转换.. so, any idea which one to use for converting roms?
    hi gmz - just gone through r4's website, it supports clean roms, which means the roms you download from the site i previously told you can be drag nd drop into the micro sd card directly without conversion. when you download a rom from the site, it is usually in .rar or .zip form, extract the file with .nds. thats the rom. enjoy

remember to download the english version of games, because the site host all kinds of roms, even jap, german and italian roms.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How to download games on NDS?