New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maganda ang flash kapag ung magbabasa naka broadband, pag naka 56k matulog ka muna. hehehe. pag ung site nakita ko full flash hindi ko na tinutuloy kahit pa gusto ung site.

basic html muna tulad nung sabi nila. halos lahat diyan ata nagsimula eh

Clients pay a premium for Flash content so its doesn't hurt to have that in your arsenal. :D

AJAX is one of the latest scripts to hit the web community (e.g. Google Mail, tsikot shoutbox), its basically javascript on steroids.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Try to google for "HTML Tutorial" or "HTML Basics". Go from there into "CSS Tutorial" or "CSS Basics". Then you can try tutorials for those WYSIWYG editors like FrontPage or DreamWeaver.

After that, you can learn how to embed any object. And I mean "any" object.

Still more advanced, is creating those objects yourself.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    after you've mastered the basics of HTML, study programming >> ASP, PHP, JSP, ASPx, ColdFusion, JAVA, etc etc so you can create interactive websites. Lots of tutorials on the web, its just a google away or invest in good books.
    Sir ILD, mukha dami ko dapat pag-aralan. hehe

JV 20 : ok iyan .. ..patingin ako pag Ok na
    cge boeing, pag ok na. a website for our division.

add ko karamihan ngaun gamit flash pero kung pang beginner recomend ko sau swish npaka basic lang basic as a,b,c hehe...para rin syang flash....try mo downlod sa kazaa or limewire kung anu gamit mo...cge gud luck
    cristyles4, just check it to find the difference.thanks anyway

basic html muna tulad nung sabi nila. halos lahat diyan ata nagsimula eh
    flakez, most of them advise me to that.

After that, you can learn how to embed any object. And I mean "any" object.Still more advanced, is creating those objects yourself.
    wildthing, just ask you about sa object yun. hehe

I really start from scratch.kaya dapat umpisahan na 'to! Thanks sa lahat ng nag-respond. It really helps.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    recomend ko sau swish para ka lang nag lalaro...kung basic mag frontpage ka na lang

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung ayaw mo sobra techicalities and start to apply kagad. try iweb of mac os x.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi mahirap gumawa ng webpage, mahirap magdesign hehe.

tama! hehehe ideas ideas...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    If you are SERIOUS about creating websites:

First master the basics of HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).

after you've mastered the basics of HTML, study programming >> ASP, PHP, JSP, ASPx, ColdFusion, JAVA, etc etc so you can create interactive websites. Lots of tutorials on the web, its just a google away or invest in good books.

for more flavor, study Flash.

Other stuff to study >> Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (optional), Freehand (if you're using flash).
    wow, daming heavy-weights nito, heheh. you could practically survive if you mastered only one of the above. i also dabbled in each of those "other stuff to study" and stuck with photoshop for the moment.

i've tried golive and dreamweaver too and my vote goes to dreamweaver by a hairline.

ot:

*theveed. just want to mention in case i forgot. nice service (car wash) there at big berts in metro walk. i brought my car there for cleaning 2 weeks ago just as we did with our office service vehicle. i wish all car wash are as meticulous as yours at very attractive price.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CtrlAltDel: DW vs GoLive, close call... I personally would "like" to use GoLive more since I use Illustrator, Photoshop, FrameMaker and InDesign often... But hirap iwan ang DW kung naumpisan mo na...

BTW, Download nyo "CRIMSON EDITOR" for raw HTML editing, it's friggin great.

OT: Thanks po

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How to create a webpage?