New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gud pm guys. Can anyone help me how to block list a cellphone? This morning my girlfriends dorm has been robbed. Her 2 phones a sonyericsson w900i and motorolla v3 has been stolen. It all happened around 6:00 am this morning feb 26. when she and her roommates are sleeping. Fortunately my girlfriend woke up while the robber is attempting to get her coach bag then she shouted for help. Unfortunately her phones are gone and so is the robber. The funny thing is that the robber seems to choose only high end phones. We came to this conclusion because her roommate that also lost a nokia n70 today didn't lost her Bird phone. Her two phones are placed besides the n70 phone but is not stolen.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Go to NTC with the boxes (of the phones) and they will do all the work.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    kahit ilista na lang yung IMEIs, para di bulky.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK...IMEI's can easily be changed din naman with the right software...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Go to NTC. Bring documents like receipts, the box with the IMEI number. But be prepared for red tape - it took THREE DAYS or so for the NTC to block my wife's stolen Samsung phone when we reported it stolen a couple of years ago.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    if youre phone naman came from the operator (ie smart, globe, sun) just go to their biz centers and they can have it blocked for you.

How to block list a stolen cellphone