New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we just bought a house last week at parkway village, sfdm, and we might be moving in by december. alam nyo na work ko, i'm away overseas half of the time. so balak ko maglagay ng home security system para naman may alarm sa bahay kung meron papasok, especially pag wala ako. meron ako nakita a long time ago dun sa hardware sa galeria, forgot the name of the store (handyman?) anyone been there lately, meron pa kaya? if not saan kaya meron? is there anyone here with a system installed? where did you get it? who did the installation? how much?

i'm looking for something similar to this one >>> http://www.homesecuritystore.com/ezS...productID=1164

i thought already of getting a dog but i think it will cost more (20k++ for the dog, training, vet, food) plus my wife won't have the time to walk it twice a day, what with 3 small kids!

tia sa mga replies.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yebo, I just saw a security system last week sa true value, maraming klase, I'm sure meron pa yun...meron din sa ace harware..try to go there and talk to their agent... and meron rin nagpakabit na dito search mo na lang... sbai nga niya nakahook pa yun alarm niya sa police station eh... recently lang yun thread..hope this helps...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Boss Yebo, there are several local companies offering similar home and office security systems. AFAIK, the following companies offer very good home security systems:

1. Trace and Alarm Security Systems
    2. Electronic Security Systems Corp.
    3. Wackenhut Security Systems Phils.
    4. CLTech Integrated Systems Inc. (http://www.cltechsystem.com/)

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro meron akong tinignan sa SM Workshop (SM North EDSA) ok naman try mong puntahan pag may oras ka. Hindi kasi kasama sa budget kaya hanggang tingin na lang muna hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok i will look into them when i get home, nasa rig ako ngayon kasi. if i remember right yung nakita ko sa galeria nuon was around 9k. i will actually be needing a system with capability to receive signals from 8 sensors (3 wireless magnetic sensors and 5 wireless infrared) plus it must have a remote control much like the fob remote controller on a car alarm system.

thanks sa prompt replies mga tsongs!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It all depends on how much you would like to spend. My bestfriend's dad is engaged in this business. Nakalimutan ko lang yung name ng company.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i found a supplier already. 8-zone wireless alarm with phone autodialer (can dial 5 phones to notify of alarm condition), 3 wireless magnetic door sensors, 5 wireless infrared motion detectors and 3 fob remote controllers (same as the remote on a car alarm) for P7600. meron din siya 10-zone and 12-zone units. since each zone can receive signals from 3 different detectors then an 8-zone unti can actually have 24 separate detectors programmed to it so yung 8-zone lang kinuha ko. yung wired units mas mura but i do not want to trouble myself with wiring up the detectors so wireless kinuha ko.

salamats to all your replies!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i found a supplier already. 8-zone wireless alarm with phone autodialer (can dial 5 phones to notify of alarm condition), 3 wireless magnetic door sensors, 5 wireless infrared motion detectors and 3 fob remote controllers (same as the remote on a car alarm) for P7600. meron din siya 10-zone and 12-zone units. since each zone can receive signals from 3 different detectors then an 8-zone unti can actually have 24 separate detectors programmed to it so yung 8-zone lang kinuha ko. yung wired units mas mura but i do not want to trouble myself with wiring up the detectors so wireless kinuha ko.

salamats to all your replies!
    yebo, ano name ng company and contack numbers pls, so battery operated na lang yun? and saan ang showroom nila, thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up ko lang to... master yebo, may I know what system did you get? and where did you get it?

may nakita ako sa DIY shop and Ace Hardware. Made in China gadgets, around P3000 yata for the motion sensor with dialler system and door and window-ajar detectors plus siren. Reliable kaya? Although mukhang US brands but it's China made.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nabili kami motion sensor for only P1000+. nakalimutan ko ang tatak, basta parang dog yung logo nila.

hindi lang nga nagagamit at buset na akari battery na gamit namin... drained agad. try ko gamitan ng energizer kung ok...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
home security system