New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Planning to buy a sony PS3 looking for some tips.

where to buy? is it advisable to buy in Sony directly? or ok lang din dun sa mga gaming shops? same lang ba sila ng price?

AFAIK you can already store games dun sa HD? how can i save games? kagaya ba siya ng iphone na dapat ipa jailbreak? can you play your saved games and at the same time play the CD games you bought?

im using an LED TV may kasama ana bang HDMI cables yun? and is it a must to use HDMI cables?

any additional information and inputs is highly appreciated.

thanks mga ka tsikot!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    You could buy Sony PS3 at Data Blitz or other Gaming Console Center madami sa GH (GreenHills hindi GhostHunter). Sony PS3 only accepts genuine CD walang pirated dito. Pwede i-jailbreak to install games in your HDD. Let them do the installation for you free naman eh. HDMI cable is sold separately.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Planning to buy a sony PS3 looking for some tips.

where to buy? is it advisable to buy in Sony directly? or ok lang din dun sa mga gaming shops? same lang ba sila ng price?

i think it's more expensive if you buy at sony directly since they don't give discounts.

AFAIK you can already store games dun sa HD? how can i save games? kagaya ba siya ng iphone na dapat ipa jailbreak? can you play your saved games and at the same time play the CD games you bought?

you don't have to, but if you want to get games at a cheaper price then you should. downside is you'll lose reliability of your console and if you plan to play online games your account will be banned once PSN finds out you're using pirated games.

im using an LED TV may kasama ana bang HDMI cables yun? and is it a must to use HDMI cables?

HDMI cable is not yet included and it is a must for better graphics. sayang naman LED mo if you won't be using an HDMI cable with it, might as well play on a regular tv.

any additional information and inputs is highly appreciated.

thanks mga ka tsikot!
    i have all 3 game consoles(ps3/xbox360/Wii). sold my Wii after a couple of months since i got bored with it easily. PS3 is collecting dust right now because i don't use it anymore, i hate the controller layout and online gaming sucks. Xbox360 is the best for me since i only play online games and Xbox Live is worlds apart when it comes to online gaming compared to PSN and the controller layout of the Xbox is just perfect, all the buttons and joystick is where it should be.

graphics of Xbox360 and PS3 is about the same but games that are exclusive to PS3 has a much better graphics than the Xbox360, again only on games exclusive to PS3, if you're playing games that available for both console then graphics will be the same. the only advantage of PS3 is it can play blu-ray dvd's but i rarely use it since i don't really buy dvd's and most of the dvd's i have are gifts.

i hope that helps.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    1. Try Itech, Mr. Dyanamic or Datablitz.
    2. Don't jb if you plan to play online. Sayang, libre pa naman ang online ng ps3, yun nga lang mag-oorig games ka.
    3. Yep, bili ka ng hdmi cables.
    4. May mga orig second-hand games naman na binebenta sa GH.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    mas ok kung mag-hdmi cable ka lalo't naka LED tv ka... and as much as possible branded din na cable ang bilhin mo...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Datablitz ka na bro and dont jailbreak...

Btw marami na kong natapos na games di ko na nilalaro...wana trade?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Pinakamura sa Datablitz Vira Mall, may HDMI cable na yun, don't jailbreak, wala ng mga bagong games na bootleg dahil sa patch ng Sony.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    salamat sa mga reply.

So sa datablitz pala okay bumili maybe dun na lang ako bibili. By the way ang binebenta ba nila is naka Jailbreak na? or for jailbreak pa lang? based sa mga responses im confused if i should have it jail breaked.

* foresterx what do you mean by you'll lose reliability of your console pag naka jailbreak (JB)?

aside from being banned to play online games pag naka JB ano pa ibang downside?
    madami na bang games available for download pag naka JB?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    salamat sa mga reply.

So sa datablitz pala okay bumili maybe dun na lang ako bibili. By the way ang binebenta ba nila is naka Jailbreak na? or for jailbreak pa lang? based sa mga responses im confused if i should have it jail breaked.

* foresterx what do you mean by you'll lose reliability of your console pag naka jailbreak (JB)?

aside from being banned to play online games pag naka JB ano pa ibang downside?
    madami na bang games available for download pag naka JB?
    ps3 at datablitz has not been jailbroken. the problem with having it jb is that you cannot update your games to get new patches, of course with the tradeoff of having dozens of games at a fraction of a price. for me, in the end i did not opt to have it jailbroken

for example sa gt5, you cannot compete in online races and/or trade cars with others, you're stuck with in-game races and cars only

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i just bought a PS3 320gb 3weeks ago at datablitz. bought it around 12,500 cash. sa itech, 12,600. mine didnt come with HDMI cable.

i think you need an older firmware to be able to jailbreak. pero the one's being sold now are newer firmware na. also, pag jailbroken na, i think hindi ka na din pwede mag online games. sayang naman PS3 mo kung ganun.

as for cheap games, marami naman nagbebenta online ng mga second hand games. after mo laruin, you can sell it again.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Help, regarding Sony PS3 101.