New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I have problems accessing my contacts and my messages stores in my MMC using the card reader. It was only showing the pictures, videos and sound files. How can I access my contacts, messages and other stuff that is in my MMC.

Btw. My old phone Nokia 3660 broke down. that's why I have this problems. Try to lend to my friends, officemates mates and family members to access the data that I needed but have no luck. New phones now are micro sd. Tried also my wife's Phone 6230i but it doesn't have the feature to switch between phone memory to memory card in messages or inbox, same with contacts.

What can I do? Can I still retrieve my messages in my mmc using memory card reader. I tried it but no luck using cdr king memory card reader. Can I use my mmc to other nokia 3660 or other nokia phones to retrieve the data?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Some C.P memory card cannot read by other C.P due to diff. security setting. Your best bet is to borrow a same C.P, same brand to access your contact number.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    nakaback-up ba yung phone memory sa mmc mo? if not, there's no way of retrieving this.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    go with sir V6dreamers suggestion, try to borrow another 3660 or any nokia phone with the same size MC slot. most of the new phones today will automatically format the MC to their setting when you put them in. kaya unless preho cla ng format, a card reader will not be able to access the files ng MC mo. pg hindi pa rin sya lumabas, baka nadamay ng phone mo yng MC when it broke down...gudluck sir

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroi View Post
    nakaback-up ba yung phone memory sa mmc mo? if not, there's no way of retrieving this.
    Sir, What do you by backing up? Hindi ata. I just transfered all setting of the massages and contacts and notes to mmc. But no luck extracting this using the card reader only sound, video, picture files lang.

Quote Originally Posted by blue1108 View Post
    go with sir V6dreamers suggestion, try to borrow another 3660 or any nokia phone with the same size MC slot. most of the new phones today will automatically format the MC to their setting when you put them in. kaya unless preho cla ng format, a card reader will not be able to access the files ng MC mo. pg hindi pa rin sya lumabas, baka nadamay ng phone mo yng MC when it broke down...gudluck sir
    Tried looking for a 3660 or even a 3650 owner. wala nang may ganyan phones.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    gnun ba? hanap ka ng kahit ibang nokia phone na gumagamit ng prehong size ng memory card. pero kng contacts at messages ang gusto mong maretrieve, baka mahirapan ka na kse they are automatically saved sa phone memory unless you backed them up or copied them to your MC. kng nsa memory ng phone, only a technician will be able to access the file by pulling out the memory chip nung nasira mong unit...di ko lang alam kng cnong shop ang may gamit para sa ganitong procedure. try mo sa greenhills o kaya sa welcomm. baka kaya nila mgretrieve ng data

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    Sir, What do you by backing up? Hindi ata. I just transfered all setting of the massages and contacts and notes to mmc. But no luck extracting this using the card reader only sound, video, picture files lang.

Tried looking for a 3660 or even a 3650 owner. wala nang may ganyan phones.

pag sa reader hindi talga mababasa yan, you needs to have a cable para sa unit then install nokia pc suite, latest version for the unit. pag plug in mo ng cable ng phone (na may memory mo) click mo dun ung contact tabs meron din messages. i hope that helps po.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Finally solved my problem. Borrowed Nokia 6600 from a friend and whoa la. I can access my messages and contacts stored in my memory card. Tried using 3650 but it can't read my memory card.

help:memory card questions