New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Our Innove(Globelines) ISP in our house is down for at least 2 days now. The AsyncDSL light was blinking, but the Internet light was off on the modem (meaning it was attempting to connect to the internet). I called up their 919-8888 and there was a pre-recorded announcement that they're doing some rehab or something with their network and so QC users will experience service problems. The CSR on the other line wasn't of any help, as expected...

However, my thinking is that I am from LPC and should not be affected. Their service was pretty much stable as I haven't experienced any downtime since it was installed a year ago. I also inspected and tested the physical connection last night up to the breakout box outside, and it was ok.

Not sure if you can reply here (if you're using Innove), but has anyone experienced any uptime issue with them lately? And where is your location, too? (Am using a different ISP in the office now).

TIA.

6707:choir:
    Last edited by CVT; September 18th, 2008 at 08:43 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan din sa akin minsan bro (las pinas area), pero sa akin, ang modem ang may problem. minsan kasi, even though connected na ako, namamatay bigla ang modem ko as in nagpopower-off sya.

ang napansin ko lang is medyo mabagal sya the past two or three days.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thanks for the reply bro.,- wala pa ring internet connection sa amin kagabi....

Wala rin namang maibigay na tulong ang CSR pag tinawagan mo sila.....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    same here in makati, past 3 days sucks, may connection ako, pero super bagal, 300++kbps max na yun, while dati lagi 1mbps tops. also called cs, pero wala din nagawa.

this morning, mukhang mas masama, dahil more than 5 times na ko na dc. kainis.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks for the reply bro.,- wala pa ring internet connection sa amin kagabi....

Wala rin namang maibigay na tulong ang CSR pag tinawagan mo sila.....

the only good part here bro is : expect auto-rebates on your next bill. no need to call them and demand for a rebate, automatic ng kasama sa bill nila yan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nagkaroon na rin kami ng internet connection today,- pero mabagal... I am only getting around 800kbps sa speedtest.net vs. my subscription of 1500kbps.... Tatawagan ko na naman sila para ayusin ito....

Walang ginalaw,- sa labas ang diperensiya....

Ang kulit kasi,- pilit na connection ko raw sa bahay ang may diperensiya,- e sinasabi ko namang i-check nila kung mayroon silang re-routing, reconfiguration o reconnection sa labas dahil bigla na lang na nawala ang internet connection.... Tsaka, sabi ko di ba't may dala kayong service modem?- E di i-check nila sa breakout box sa labas kung makaka-connect sila sa internet....

Thanks for the reminder on the rebate bro. 1D4LV... Pero, hindi ko ang makikinabang nito, dahil paid-for ng kumpanya namin....

Anyone Experiencing Issues (Lately) With Innove (Globelines) ISP?