New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    help naman mga guys! I'm planning to buy one, ano ba mganda ngayon, ang gusto ko is yun maliit lang, I have my eyes on the fujitsu lifebook P2120 series, basta yun smallest, 10.6" lang yun monitor niya, ang problema ko is hinde siya pentium ang processor niya, I think it's transmeta crusoe but equivalent naman daw naman ng pentium 4, it retails for P105k, ok na na kaya ito? anybody has an experience on fukitsu? how about their aftersales? thanks!

I've lalso looked yun ibang brand like compaq etc.. pero nallakihan talaga ako, I think the fujitsu is the smallest, at least that what the salesperson told me......

yun imac naman yun smallest nila medyo mabigat compare to the fujitsu, problem is wala talaga akong idea sa performance ng fujitsu saka longevity ng product nila
    Last edited by shadow; July 22nd, 2003 at 12:04 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ibm g40 / r40 / t-series...

sony vaio - very slim sya...

compaq presario - has nice features

-research ka sa cnet.com - daming magandang reviews doon, and editor's choice...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd go for the compaq notebooks.. very good after sales service IMO

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    TOSHIBA pa rin!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want, may binebenta friend ko na sony vaio.
    if i remember it right, speed ng processor is comparable to pentium 500MHz. i think he is selling it for around 60K. but knowing him, you could bargain with that. ;)
    his name is edwin, contact no: 0917-8143950. tell him si steve nagrefer sayo. tanong mo na lang sa kanya details.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks tebs, guys my primary concern is the size of the notebook, that's why I want the fujitsu P2120.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or try mo rin yung fujitsu s series.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i have a toshiba satellite, it;s nice but heavy. sony vaio is good.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na ako nakita!!! acer travelmate C100 convetible tablet PC, baka ito na bilhin ko..

Last edited by shadow; July 22nd, 2003 at 09:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by shadow
    meron na ako nakita!!! acer travelmate C100 convetible tablet PC, baka ito na bilhin ko..

you might want to ask around some more before finally deciding, as the acers sometimes get too hot for comfort sa lap mo. had a compaq too with the same problem. i started with ibm, then compaq, then balik ibm thinkpad. i like the ibm customer support website and the automatic updates. compaq's ground service is very ok, but the website is confusing and you can easily lose track of the upgrades you need.

otherwise, most modern laptops work quite well, and the speed of the processor will depend on what you plan to use it for. pag heavy graphics, nothing can beat a mac...on the pc, get the fastest chip you can afford. for word and spreadsheets, a pentium 3 is more than enough...just get as much ram as you can get, and of course dapat windows xp!

small is nice, but reliability and comfort reign supreme on the unit per se....imho

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
help on laptop computer