New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mga kapatid,

I recently acquired a free phone from smart - an Ideos Smart phone - which is an android froyo based OS phone.

The problem is I don't know how to sync it with my PC. My Pc only reads its SD card. It wont load via the various suites I have already downloaded. i already have Microsoft Activesync installed, and the freakin phone requires JDK ADB and all other software.

To those with android based phones how do you do the syncing procedure? How do yoy let your phone communicate with your pc? Kung meron sanang simplified procedure or software to do it.

please help . . .

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Didn't it come with any support CD/DVD's? I'm pretty sure the support disc should contain some form of tool for synching with MS Exchange.

Also, on my HTC android device, I have an option for adding an "Exchange ActiveSync" account under the "Accounts & sync" settings. I'm not sure if this setting came from Android or HTC though. Also, since I do not use this feature, I can't say if it works well.

I prefer synching with my GMail account and calender.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Nope. Nasa phone lahat ng installer. It prompts you to download Microsoft Activesync, done that, pero ala parin. ADB installers also included pero no such luck.

Help with Ideos - Android Froyo