New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My friend reset his jail broken Iphone and it's stuck at the loading mode for more than 8 hrs already. He chose the reset phone that also deletes all data. The screen is just black with a spinning wheel. This does not seem normal. Did my friend just destroy his iphone?

Can this still be fixed?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hard reboot plus press niya yun volume down para pumasok sa safe mode and delete niya kung ano man tweaks last na install niya that made na iphone stuck sa reset loop.

kung wala na talaga, restore na niya sa itunes wala nga lang jailbreak

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My friend reset his jail broken Iphone and it's stuck at the loading mode for more than 8 hrs already. He chose the reset phone that also deletes all data. The screen is just black with a spinning wheel. This does not seem normal. Did my friend just destroy his iphone?

Can this still be fixed?
    restore thru iTunes na yan. press sleep button and home button and release sleep button pag may apple logo but continue to press the home button para iTunes na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    restore thru iTunes na yan. press sleep button and home button and release sleep button pag may apple logo but continue to press the home button para iTunes na.
    baka pwede pa yan, yun cydia pwede na pumasok ng safe mode while hard reset for times like this....press lang nun volume button

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito try niya muna before mag restore sa itunes...

How To Fix iPhone Stuck In Safe Mode And Boot Loop

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the problem with itunes restore is that if it is jailbroken, hindi gagana yan.
    take it to a shop na lang... costs around 500 pesos... tapos ang problema.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Hindi mo pa yata nasubukan gawin hehe..gagana pag itunes restore, ang biggest problem is update nya yung baseband at yun ang mahirap pag nde factory unlock ang unit.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Pwede...mawawala lang jailbreak...back to factory setting lang

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di talaga pwede mag master reset if jailbroken iphone mo. Press and hold both the power and home button para magrestart. Wala pang nabubura sa iphone. If you really want to put the iphone back to factory settings, itunes lang ang katapat.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pwede...mawawala lang jailbreak...back to factory setting lang

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yes. mawawala ang jailbreak.... eh pano kung sa jailbreak yung pagiging open line nya? so kailangan ibalik ang jailbreak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast