New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    question ppo.

gaano po kabilis mag download/upload sa google drive? is it the same speed as tor?ents? like for me ang DL speed ko sa tor?ents is 100kbps. same din ba maging dl speed pag google drive?

and pag na interupt ba upload sa google drive e pwede ma resume, o start ka ulit from the start?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sa pagkaka alam ko sir depende sa inernet connection mo yan iba kasi sa *******s dapat maraming seeds at sempre depende rin sa net connection mo kahit maraming nag seseeds kong mabagal net mo walarin. ang upload naman over wifi or mobile network or while charging only ang option. auto resume po and upload.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sa pagkaka alam ko sir depende sa inernet connection mo yan iba kasi sa *******s dapat maraming seeds at sempre depende rin sa net connection mo kahit maraming nag seseeds kong mabagal net mo walarin. ang upload naman over wifi or mobile network or while charging only ang option. auto resume po and upload.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    question ppo.

gaano po kabilis mag download/upload sa google drive? is it the same speed as tor?ents? like for me ang DL speed ko sa tor?ents is 100kbps. same din ba maging dl speed pag google drive?

and pag na interupt ba upload sa google drive e pwede ma resume, o start ka ulit from the start?
    pareho lang.... for everything depends on your upload/download speed.
    on the interruption, i dont think you can resume, but there is a Google App feature that you can do a sync of the files....parang dropbox.

Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    question ppo.

pareho lang.... for everything depends on your upload/download speed.
    on the interruption, i dont think you can resume, but there is a Google App feature that you can do a sync of the files....parang dropbox.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Not sure if Google Drive has a resume feature.

If your only concern is uploading/downloading files, i tihnk you're better off with bit*******. The algorithm is such that downloaders are given chunks of the file, which it can then feed to other downloaders, so the uploading/downloading is distributed. Try tinkering around with your Bit******* client and you will see how it gets file chunks from other machines.

Of course, it follows that

Many seeders = faster
    few seeders = slower

If you want to have certain files always available to you wherever you go...i'm not sure how you can do this with Bit*******, or how you can make it secure for that matter. You should use Google Drive/DropBox/SkyDrive/etc. then.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

If your only concern is uploading/downloading files, i tihnk you're better off with bit*******. The algorithm is such that downloaders are given chunks of the file, which it can then feed to other downloaders, so the uploading/downloading is distributed. Try tinkering around with your Bit******* client and you will see how it gets file chunks from other machines.

Many seeders = faster
    few seeders = slower

If you want to have certain files always available to you wherever you go...i'm not sure how you can do this with Bit*******, or how you can make it secure for that matter. You should use Google Drive/DropBox/SkyDrive/etc. then.
    my purpose is to have an offsite backup for my files here at home. kaya ang option na i am looking at is google drive etc. and maganda nga sana kung me resume function sila

Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

Many seeders = faster
    few seeders = slower

my purpose is to have an offsite backup for my files here at home. kaya ang option na i am looking at is google drive etc. and maganda nga sana kung me resume function sila

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    try morin ang onedrive ng microsoft 30GB free cloud storage.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    yup, there is a good integration of onedrive sa Windows 10.....

Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    yup, there is a good integration of onedrive sa Windows 10.....