New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lost my cellphone in Singapore airport terminal 2, while on stopover to OZ.

anong magandang replacement? upgrade ako to Nokia E72 or bili na lang ng ib ang brand definitely not Iphone dahil hirap mag text sa touch screen.

bwisit talaga! I don't have any plans pa naman to replace my cellphone anytime soon.

how much ba ngayon ang Nokia E72? any particular store in GH na cheapest? ngayon tuloy I need to reserve US$400 from my pocket money for a new cellphone...
    Last edited by shadow; April 6th, 2010 at 11:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    shadow :: kung madadaan ka sa megamall, sa cyberzone ka bumili. Dun ako bumibili ng phones ko. Check mo din sa Hello store sa cyberzone, sila may pinakamura na price nung huling ikot ko, sympre iba unit tinanong ko.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    lost my cellphone in Singapore airport terminal 2, while on stopover to OZ.
    Almost happened to me a few weeks ago when I flew to Jakarta via Singapore.

At least I have all the contact data and sked data backed up on my PC.

anong magandang replacement? upgrade ako to Nokia E72 or bili na lang ng ib ang brand definitely not Iphone dahil hirap mag text sa touch screen.

bwisit talaga! I don't have any plans pa naman to replace my cellphone anytime soon.

how much ba ngayon ang Nokia E72? any particular store in GH na cheapest? ngayon tuloy I need to reserve US$400 from my pocket money for a new cellphone...

The 2nd floor tiangge area in Greenhills is the cheapest place you can get a mobile phone. But you'll probably have to ask around the entire length to find someone to give you the price you'll want.

You can check the prices at http://www.tipidcp.com to get an idea of the prices of the mobile phones.

From a few ads on TipidCP, the prices vary from P16,500 to P18,000. So expect the prices at Greenhills Tiangge to be around the higher end.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Since I'm also watching the price of E72, last na tanong ko sa GH, 15K with Nokia Care Warranty. That was about a month ago. Baka mas mura na ngayon.

After buying at the GH Tiangge, meron NOKIA Care sa baba nun, go there and have everything checked esp the battery to make sure na orig and brand new lahat. Libre naman yun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks guys, will just walk aroind GH to find the best deal.

since bagong labas sort of ang E72, wala bang tsismis na maglabas sila ng bagong model kaaga ng E series?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    diba may bilihan din sa GH dun malapit sa quickly at sa yamaha shop ? yung isle dun, puro cp yata dun.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    diba may bilihan din sa GH dun malapit sa quickly at sa yamaha shop ? yung isle dun, puro cp yata dun.
    Are you referring to "BRIDGEWAY"?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    yup. sorry, forgot the name. :rofl:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Since I'm also watching the price of E72, last na tanong ko sa GH, 15K with Nokia Care Warranty. That was about a month ago. Baka mas mura na ngayon.
    maybe you're referring to the E75, price of this ranges from 14.7-15k.. while an E72 is 16.7-17k.. both with official nokia warranty..

depende na sa pricing ng mga stores yan, but u can use those prices as your guide kahit saan ka bumili..

as much as possible pag sa GH, dun kayo bumili sa may pwesto talaga. kasi yung mga nakaistante lang sa gitna ay nagpapalit ng pwesto every 2 weeks, kaya mahirap hanapin in case magka problema binili mo..

HTH

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ yup. i usually buy from jeremiah's store located at bridgeway. they've been there for the longest time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
good replecement for Nokia E71?