Hello All,

Kung sakaling me Globe users subscribing to this service, or Globe people for that matter, paclarify naman po...

PPPoA rin ba ang connection type ninyo? Is it possible to request for a PPPoE connection? We need a bridged mode setup kasi, which (to my understanding) is not possible kung PPPoA. i've tried to look for more info on this, pero ilang mga postings lang ung nirereturn ng google.

What's more, we were recently informed that the ip address that was assigned to us is "for connection" only, i.e we can access the internet with it, but other sites can't access us. Kapag ganun daw, we need to "rent" ip addresses with a monthly recurring bill.

Ganun din po ba ang setup sa inyo? i find this very odd, since

1.) the address given to us isn't private/internal,
2.) i spoke with the Globe agent personally(who isn't really of much help lately), and i made it clear that clients will be accessing our ip address, and
3.) ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng ganyang usapan; all our previous ISPs have given us "real" ip addresses at walang kaproble-problema ang pag access ng clients sa amin.

Medyo nakakawalang gana na to tell the truth; ilang months na rin kasi ung nababayaran namin, e hindi naman pala namin magamit. My bosses are on the verge of pulling the plug on this at shifting to (gasp) PLDT.

Sana me makaclarify po...i'll try cross posting this on pinoydsl as well -- as soon as that darn activation email arrives...tia