New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 289
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    655
    #231
    Had some errands at Megamall this afternoon. Before going back home, I passed by smart. No customers. I asked about availing an eSim. Pwede daw. In and out in 10 mins. Aliw pala gamitin.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    636
    #232
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Had some errands at Megamall this afternoon. Before going back home, I passed by smart. No customers. I asked about availing an eSim. Pwede daw. In and out in 10 mins. Aliw pala gamitin.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    What’s an e-sim?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    655
    #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    What’s an e-sim?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Embedded sim. No physical sim anymore. Your details are inputted in the phone. I guess you could say it's similar to the old mobile phone plans of before that didn't use sim cards. Of course is different technology now since it's more advanced.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    636
    #234
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Embedded sim. No physical sim anymore. Your details are inputted in the phone. I guess you could say it's similar to the old mobile phone plans of before that didn't use sim cards. Of course is different technology now since it's more advanced.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    Globe vs. Smart Plan Thank you. Learned something new


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,438
    #235
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Embedded sim. No physical sim anymore. Your details are inputted in the phone. I guess you could say it's similar to the old mobile phone plans of before that didn't use sim cards. Of course is different technology now since it's more advanced.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    pwede kaya sa android HU yan? hehehe

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    655
    #236
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    pwede kaya sa android HU yan? hehehe

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I think boss basta nasa settings ng unit like phone or watch na pwede sila lagyan ng eSim, pupwede. Kaya lang parang medyo mahirap kung HU. Kasi for smart, ang process kanina was may ibibigay na QR code tapos yun ang kelangan mo scan para mapasok ang details sa phone. Kung HU, hindi ko alam paano magiging process. Baka kung may compatible na ang gawin nila katulad sa smart watch. Hula ko lang since hindi ko kabisado paano process. Sa phone ko pa lang nakita eh.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,870
    #237
    Globe*home have a free 5 mbps upgrade promo. Just open the globe*home app, go to account services and upgrade plan. Just choose your current plan but with upgraded speed.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    618
    #238
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Globe*home have a free 5 mbps upgrade promo. Just open the globe*home app, go to account services and upgrade plan. Just choose your current plan but with upgraded speed.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    wala sa selection yung current plan ko, puro upgrade yung nandun

    although yung plan ko eh 50 Mbps, consistent na 70 Mbps yung speed ko since na upgrade to Fiber last Feb. nung VDSL pa lang dati nasa 45-49 Mbps lang.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,846
    #239
    Globe just finished migrating my account from VDSL to fiber. Speedtest shows 40+ mbps on my 30mbps unli plan

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,870
    #240
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Globe just finished migrating my account from VDSL to fiber. Speedtest shows 40+ mbps on my 30mbps unli plan
    Fiber na yan hanggang modem? I think vdsl din akin pero sabi nung nag install hanggang sa box lang yung fiber. From box to bahay eh cable na.

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Globe vs. Smart Plan