New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi All!

does anyone here work at Globe? tanong ko lang sana whether or not Globe keeps logs of calls and text messages made/received from/to certain cel no. If yes, how does one go about acquiring them? i may need them to file a criminal case. paki PM na lang po ako. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    why not go to their web site and ask, or call them. globe customer care is 211.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    I would say yes. Kasi smart does, I'm sure meron din yan sa globe.
    My brother before contested his billing regarding his text messages. Pinadala sa kanya mga 1 inch booklet of printouts ng mga date, time and numbers of text messages nya. That was a few years ago nung uso pa mga forwarding ng kung ano anong messages.

You should be able to get your sent messages log. The received would be a bit trickier to get, but i would say it's possible.

curious lang, what kind of criminal case ba yan?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yup you can acquire them by request sa office nila. it should be free...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pm mo si mugen...

maybe he could help you out..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sending corny jokes via sms. yan alam ko mabigat parusa hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pati ba mga messages meron log ang globe and smart?
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They keep 3 months of text messages logged in their computers.

The people who have access to them have the habit of reading messages. It will be a media nightmare if the public will find out about these.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    texts are inadmissable as evidence sa court. and even if they do keep records, you would have to go thru hell to get a copy. and very limited nga ang length of time with which they keep the record on file. kasi nga grabe ang traffic e.. also, walang record pag PREPAID ung number.
    Last edited by slip-slick; May 11th, 2004 at 09:35 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i really am not sure if our servers have that much space for keeping text messages sent by every subscriber.. but it may be possible.. di ko lang po tlaga sure...

Sa calls, pwede naman iretrieve yun... we could have a bill reprint for you if nakaLINE yung number.... kung prepaid naman.. hmm... PM niyo nalang me hanggang nandito pa ako sa globe....

Globe logs