1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    new project pk? :bwahaha:
    pwede....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by silhouette
    no offense, but isn't it that SMART has the same or should i say is the first to launch this kind of service years back??? they have this SMART MONEY cash card, i happen to have an account, which carries the mastercard logo. the logo that mastercard credit card carries. it's so convenient because 1) i was able to link my mobile-bank-smart money card. so easy to transfer my bank account balance to my smart money card for shopping and other purchases. gastos nga lang... huhu. pero convenient! 2) i can transfer money from my smart money card to my sisters' who also owns one using only my mobile. para pag may ipapabili ako, kahit sa flower shops (alam nyo na kung para kanino...hehehe) she'll just use her own smart money card or even withraw money. HEY CALLING ON SMART COMMUNICATIONS. dapat yata may fee ako ah... hehehe. 3) eto cool. i've been using this product to load my buddy. lagi pa kong may sms notification for ALL my transactions. tapos alam ko pa balance ko. 4) if you guys are familiar with smart load. yun via smart money din. 5) dito ko bumilib, when they launched smart padala and encashment via smart money. yung yaya ng baby ko is currently enjoying kasi mas tipid daw kesa sa door-to-door transfer. if i'm not mistaken they initially launched the international smart money remittance early this year. where Robin Padilla is their endorser.

just sharing my experience with the above mentioned product of smart.

peace!
    silhouette
    silhouette, i think you'll be a good CCO in SMART. You know how to utilized all the features of SMART Money huh!

Let me be of help or any feedback you can give in order for SMART Money and other SMART services to serve you better.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    thanks silver_corolla.

it's the convenience...

let me know too where to reach you.

gracias!
    silhouette

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTTT:

well...

there's a diff between the SMART money card and the G-Cash.

the SMART money card is just a plain old debit card tied up with a cellfone.

while the G-Cash is really more of an electronic wallet. heck, you don't even have a card to do transactions. (unlike the money card).

note: please try to stick with the topic on hand

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so... to clarify... G-Cash (if used) will be automatically added to your monthly bill (for post paid)?? tama ba??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by CaRGirL
    so... to clarify... G-Cash (if used) will be automatically added to your monthly bill (for post paid)?? tama ba??
    yan din ang gusto kong malaman. so mag-share sa credit limit ang phone usage and G-Cash?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    ....there's a diff between the SMART money card and the G-Cash.
    talaga pong malaki ang kaibahan ng SMART Money and the G-Cash simply because they serve different purpose. You're comparing an apple to an orange sir.
    ....the SMART money card is just a plain old debit card tied up with a cellfone.

while the G-Cash is really more of an electronic wallet. heck, you don't even have a card to do transactions. (unlike the money card).
    The "money card" that you're referring to is not the "plain old debit card" that silhoutte and SMART Communications Inc. has. What our friend has is the SMART Money Card. for your enlightenment Sir, SMART Money Card is used as a tool by SMART Padala (Globe's G-Cash version) as another way to encash money or remittance. What SMART Padala do basically is to transfer the SMART Money Account remittance to the benificiary through wallet-to-wallet transfer (electronically load po ito,... cell-to-cell). So maliwanag po na hindi lang card transactions ang way to transfer money kundi via electronic transfer din. SMART Money card is just an option for better credibility, security, convenience of encashing money remittances.
    note: please try to stick with the topic on hand
    Hindi po off topic 'to, i just corrected you on your wide of the mark definition and comparison of SMART Money vs. G-Cash. Your comparing entirely different things here.

With due respect sir,
    silver_corolla

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by silhouette
    thanks silver_corolla.

it's the convenience...

let me know too where to reach you.

gracias!
    silhouette
    I have a PM for you. You can check it out Sir.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Either way... let's not get into arguments over apples and oranges... I just want to see what either service can offer.

I'm just waiting for the time when I can use e-cash with my phone. I've just finished reactivating my old-post-paid, and am waiting to see what Globe is going to give me... :D

In the meantime, I'm also getting a pair of Sun cards for me and my significant other to make "telebabad" on... having multiple cellular carriers rocks!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Originally posted by Bogeyman
    San kinukuha yung cash in the first place? Does it involve "buying" credits at redemption centers? Or china-charge ba 'to sa monthly billing, for postpaid subscribers?
    sir kailangan mag deposit din ng cash sa globe center, tapos yun ang magiging laman ng e-wallet mo.

separate yung balance sa telephone line at yung e-wallet. kung familiar ka sa automaxload ng globe parang ganon din magkahiwalay ang e-wallet sa call/text load.

hindi sya china-charge sa monthly billing, for postpaid or minus sa pre-paid account.

FYI.. (",)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Globe....G-Cash