New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i just wanna rant about Globes service

so i have been with globe for over 4 yrs now... service has been getting really trippy. i signed up for globe visibility first few months was ok hecka fast an single MB file takes barely a minute... fine... after a few months it started to deteriorate.. i call customer service they promise theyd be gettin back at me on whats happening. weeks went on and nothing i get nothing from them.

and my globe handy phone!! dang! 4 yrs? wtf! so i get charged for using the unlimitxt service and i get charged for all the text messages i sent? stupid! whats the use of unlimitxt? its been 2 months when they last said theyre gonna call me about the feedback.. 2 mos going to 3 and still nothing! its so tiring

guys i just hope youre all satisfied with their service but i swear im pissed! like hellla... argh!

so you guys out there thinking of getting visibility well im not discouraging you.. make sure you are fully covered in your area. mine worked fine for the first few mos... now its crap... almost useless... i feel real bad for the CSRs that i yelled at coz globe cant take care of their subscribers... parang theyre expecting you to lose interest and just pay for the fee if you unsubscribe when your not done with the contract... anyone who can help please help naman...

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am not happy with my GLOBE either... same to you more than 4yrs na ako. In my disgust I simply cancelled my subscription ... tried to get SMART sana pero my office (unfortunately) got me another GLOBE (sucks big time!)... pero at least I am not paying for the bills anymore .... so it would not be fair anymore to rant.

In your case, doesn't that constitute a breach in contract... so you can just pull-out anytime with no obligations?!?

Oh, naalaala ko, when I signed for my subscription cancellation from Globe, biglang tumawag sa akin ang taga GLOBE Service... saying that I have a rebate (about P1,100 daw per month for 12 months yata) that I can claim if I put back my plan (GFlex 1800 ako nuon).... kups talaga... I told them than I have been waiting for that "promo" for more than a year... so I told them, never mind, you can keep the money... I'm transfering to other networks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    renaming the thread...

anyways, we are also using Globe Visibility / 3G c/o M2K. potek - the other SB addicts can attest to the slowness of it while we are using it at our house in Bulacan. the only thing working perfectly fine is YM. to note that the connection was made most of the time via GPRS.

i tried using it in the heart of Makati yesterday. the UMTS / HSDPA connection was at full bar - yey! but still the connection drops from time to time.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    renaming the thread...

anyways, we are also using Globe Visibility / 3G c/o M2K. potek - the other SB addicts can attest to the slowness of it while we are using it at our house in Bulacan. the only thing working perfectly fine is YM. to note that the connection was made most of the time via GPRS.

i tried using it in the heart of Makati yesterday. the UMTS / HSDPA connection was at full bar - yey! but still the connection drops from time to time.
    I can attest. The word SLOW is an understatement. Pucha, naubos na ni M2 yung 1 gallon of ice cream nung Monday, wala pa ring refresh ng Tsikot SB.

Kidding aside, Globe Visibility's signal gets weak when the user goes out of Metro Manila. From our tests a year and a half ago (our company was thinking of getting Visibility then), Visibility's signal is very strong when the user is in Makati, Eastwood, Ortigas and some parts of Q.C. We did not get it because the company employees that would use Globe's 3G Internet go to the boonies of the Philippines almost always. So, our tech guys figured that since the infrastructure is either not that strong or not present at all, it would be near useless for our guys to use.

I'm currently trying out Smart 3G Internet via PC connection at my house. It's not that fast but hey, at least it has not gone down to 384kbp - and it only costs the office (using my office account) P 10 per 30 mins.

Yeah, mabagal ang Globe Visibility. Simbagal nina N.... at I... :rofl01:
    Last edited by nicolodeon; May 16th, 2007 at 08:44 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Maybe u can try calling their hotline again. Swertehan sa CSRs eh. Are you a postpaid subscriber?
    I think they can waive the charges for the unlimitxt. Are the ones you texted through unlimitxt globe subscribers as well? coz unli is only globe to globe.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ako 3G ko sa smart 112kbps lang, pag nagdownload ako ng PDF file 20MBs i get 40kb/s to 48kb/s download speed.. lakas noh... heheheh

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i feel real bad for the CSRs na i have yelled at.. andami na nila... i feel for them coz i used to work with the support team for a call center... incidentaly globe called me just today. and i made reklamo din how uncomfortable it is when the data card get hot (normal daw yun?). yun data card slot ko pa naman for my computer is under the right side ng palm. it gets really annoying... they want me to come in so they can check... nakakainis na... wala bang taga globe dito??

bout the globe unli yes they have made it clear na globe to globe lang yun i even made them check my phone theres like 6 people in my phone book on smart and only my family (3) with sun... nakakainis talaga!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    About the visibility... i heard that bumabagal daw kasi dumadami ang subscribers and some people abuse it like download all day etc.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    well unlimited e... kung dumadami nag subscribers nila dapat iupgrade nila system nila to accomodate the additional subscribers. hindi naman pwede pa sign up lang sila ng pasign up and approve ng approve. mabagal yata ang upgrading nila to widen the reach and bandwidth maganda pa naman sana ang service (talkin bout the mobility)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mga Sir, ano nga pla nangyari dun sa reklamo na dati 5days for 50petot ang ang Globe to globe txt unlimited bkit ngyn 80 Petot na for 4days pa bkit naman ganun samantalang nag-advertise pa cla sa TV na "for Good na" ung service nila na yun 50Petot for 5days ang linaw2 nun c Bitoy pa ung character dun sa advertisement nila tpos ngyn binawi hndi tama yun dpat umalma or hndi pumayag ang NTC or any Government agency na nkakasakop dun, kc malinaw na niloko nila ang mga consumer dun sinungaling cla. Ewan ko ba bka binayaran itong mga taga NTC or kung cno man sa Government agancy d2 satin corrupt talaga. I don't give a **** kung cnasbi ng Globe na lugi cla samantalang ang Sun ba nalulugi? kung nalulugi man cla dun magsara na cla pero hndi ako naniniwla na lugi cla dun, ginwa nila yun panindigan nila yun. Wlang nalulugi sa Telecomunication kung may subscriber ka na 8Million pataas and besides ung prepaid npakalakas kumita nun isipin mo na lang ha, nabayaran mo na cla sa Serbisyong hndi mo pa ngagamit yun ang Prepaid advance na nila nakuha ung pera mo pano kung nanakaw ung phone mo na may 300load wla na or nasira SIM mo dba Globe talaga manloloko kya mga Politiko na madadakdak unahin nyo ung mga ganitong problema dhil mamamayan na bumoto sa inyo ang naloloko d2, palibhasa binbayaran din kc kyo ng ma ito kya tikom bibig nyo mga Senador na puro dak2 mga Pwe!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Globe Feedback Thread