New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Guys can I ask for your advice? Sabi sa smart na E90 won't be available until october or november but the N95 is already available....

I read in horia.vox.com that the production of E90 has been halted...is this true? Dami daw kasi issues ng E90
    or baka pinu-push lang ako ng smart to get N95 para maubos stocks nila?

Anyway ano ba mas-okay? should I wait for the E90 in oct. or nov.? or should I get the N95 now?

I've heard of horror stories about the E90 that people have been waiting for E90 for a long time (parang ako) and were disappointed tapos binenta nalang nila agad! Meron din "horror" stories about the N95, hay naku! I don't know what to do now!

I just need a phone with simple business softwares, like office and excel, baka e-mail din (kaya I was thinking of E90)....Phone ko ngayon is O2 mini and okay ang "office" features niya, if the N95 can offer me the same features, okay na yun sa akin! 5mp camera pa and tv out, gps etc.!

Guys help please! Should I wait for E90 or just get the N95 now? Or is there another or a better choice for a new phone?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'll get the n95 now if i am you.
    sure ako paglabas ng e90, daming bugs nyan. papasakitin lang nyan ang ulo mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    try getting N80,,, the phone has equipped with QuickOffice which allows office files (excel, word etc.) to work on the phone... besides it has WiFi for you to connect easily in the internet... etc.

cons: battery consuming...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks happy, shotokan....

Shotokan, di ba N95 is better than the N80?
    wala bang quickoffice yung N95?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yes... N95 also has its quickoffice... its really nice to have N95 kasi kumpleto na sya... kaso sobrang mahal naman... if you have the penny... why not!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maop99 View Post
    Thanks happy, shotokan....

Shotokan, di ba N95 is better than the N80?
    wala bang quickoffice yung N95?

Thanks!

N95 is better camera wise because of its 5 mpx camera compared to N80's 3.1 mpx camera. Data connection too is faster because N95 uses HSDPA, or 3.5G, compared to the 3G of N80.

N95 has GPS (but i think it will be a little bit of useless here in the Philippines), and is lighter than N80. May audio jack din ang N95 tapos ang N80 wala.

but, please take note that the more features a phone has, the more bugs it has.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    had used an E90 about a month ago, it's really good. It's cheap here, about 60k in pesos when we got it, probably it went down to 50k already by this time. It has 3G, very light, a bit big since it's practically a really small computer. Personally, if I need mobile computing, I'd just get a Sony VAIO TZ series and surf the net for 16hrs on a single charge on an 11" widescreen (180k each). In short, E90 is fancy.

N95, is good but i can't seem to make the freakin GPS work. It can detect usually six satellites at a time but i don't understand why it wont give me the position data, speed etc. im not sure if i missed to set something. Can anyone help me?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shotokan View Post
    yes... N95 also has its quickoffice... its really nice to have N95 kasi kumpleto na sya... kaso sobrang mahal naman... if you have the penny... why not!
    Okay lang naman kasi retention sa akin ng smart yon, but if I have to buy my own di ako bibili hehehehe.....I want to know if I'll wait for E90 sa november or kunin ko na yung N95 now....sabi ni happy baka dami pa raw bugs ng E90 where as I think N95 ngayon medyo dami nang updates so baka wala na masyadong bugs

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Even if it has bugs, which i didn't find in the one i used, it'll always have an update. di ka naman papabayaan ng nokia esp since this is a flagship model.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Even if it has bugs, which i didn't find in the one i used, it'll always have an update. di ka naman papabayaan ng nokia esp since this is a flagship model.
    Horsepower, sabi mo used, why wala na sa iyo yung unit? What happened?

Looks like you are using or used both the N95 and the E90, what can you say? what is better? E90 or N95? overall lang, if you can choose just one, which one will you choose?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Get N95 now or wait 4months for E90