New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Gadget-happy
    (Daily Tribune) New phones become the hottest aspect in mobile communication.

It seems that being slim, snug and trim doesn't just go for bodies any longer. Panasonic Mobile Communications Co. Ltd. brings models X800 and A210, a streamlined stat has also become the hottest aspect in mobile communication.

The X800, 17.2 mm thin and 99 g in weight, has a smooth, sleek design which easily fits the pocket and an X-Changeable Cover. At P24,990 per unit, substance is definitely in proportion to the X800's style with Symbian Operating System. The Symbian OS packs the Quickoffice feature, a document viewer that allows users the elbow room to view and edit Microsoft Office files. Its VGA CMOS camera is video-capable and allows up to four times digital zooming. It is also infrared- and bluetooth-equipped, and comes with 40 polyphonic ringtones, 20 preset ringtones, 10 preset wallpapers and two built-in games employing the Java MIDP 2.0 technology.

The A210, at P5,890 per unit, puts the fun back in mobile communication with its fashionable and totally innovative Messaging Illumination feature. This feature makes text messaging more engaging with the use of light effects to convey the emotion of the message. Perfect for the image-conscious teen, this phone has 40 easy to input pictographic characters to make texting more creative and exciting, among other features. It is 16.5 mm thin and a mere 71 g in weight.

Slim is in

The Sony Cyber-shot T7 digital camera, launched just recently, is the slimmest digicam today at only 9.8 mm! Sleek, chic and fashionable, the T7 does not compromise quality in the photos taken. In fact, its superior lenses spell a kaleidoscope of difference. With the Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar lenses, the images taken are amazingly sharp and rich in color.

Camera chameleon

The SF65 is the culmination of the three key trends: the growing interest in photography, the ubiquity of mobile phones, and mobile phones becoming expressions of style and fashion. With its distinctive minimalist design and polar white finish, .this latest 1.3 megapixel beauty from Siemens is perfect for making a style statement.

Siemens has created a phone with a dual role: clamshell mobile and ***y digital camera. Flip it open, and the SF65 acts like an ultra modern clamshell. Twist the high resolution LED screen, lay it flat, and the SF65 tansfoms in to tiny, sleek digital camera. Weighing just 97 g, the phone is also designed to be small and light enough to be worn around the neck just like a digital camera. Whichever way you wish to hold (or wear) it, the phone is guranteed to attract admiring glances!

More than just a prety face, the SF65 also features a high resolution 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x zoom and LED flash for aspiring photographers. You can take pictures in both portrait and landscape mode for added convience, at any time of the day. Enhanced picture editing capabilities allow uses to unleash their creativity by adding special effects, text and sounds to their photos before sending. The SF65 phone also has an unusual ceramic-like body that is a departure from the usual metallic finish of digital cameras, and seems destined to become a style icon.

Accessories include a variety of headsets, chargers and spare batteries, data cables, a portable car kit and a practical tour case.

Stylish simplicity

The Sony Ericsson J200i, a slim triple-band mobile phone for easy talking and messaging, offers themes, wallpapers, calendar and a picture phonebook that can store up to 200 entries.

Meanwhile, theK500i and 508i are about fun in full 3D. With a large 1.9 inch colored screen, MP3 player with graphic equalizer and loadedwith award winning video game titles, this camera phone spells thrills and chills.

The Sony Ericsson K700i camera phone can store up to 584 still images or 45 minutes of video. The K700i has a photo light for shooting in dark environments, special effects for mobile imaging, an FM radio, MP3 player, email, web browsing and Bluetooth and Infrared connectivity.

The Sony Ericson S700i, a 1.3 megapixel swivel design camera phone, delivers sharper, brighter images via MMS, email, Bluetooth, Infrared or cable in a few clacks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pics naman dyan o. :D

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    oo nga pics naman pls....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    latest gadget or technology next tear 2013 post po kayo mga katsikot...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_corolla View Post
    Gadget-happy
    (Daily Tribune) New phones become the hottest aspect in mobile communication.

It seems that being slim, snug and trim doesn't just go for bodies any longer. Panasonic Mobile Communications Co. Ltd. brings models X800 and A210, a streamlined stat has also become the hottest aspect in mobile communication.

The X800, 17.2 mm thin and 99 g in weight, has a smooth, sleek design which easily fits the pocket and an X-Changeable Cover. At P24,990 per unit, substance is definitely in proportion to the X800's style with Symbian Operating System. The Symbian OS packs the Quickoffice feature, a document viewer that allows users the elbow room to view and edit Microsoft Office files. Its VGA CMOS camera is video-capable and allows up to four times digital zooming. It is also infrared- and bluetooth-equipped, and comes with 40 polyphonic ringtones, 20 preset ringtones, 10 preset wallpapers and two built-in games employing the Java MIDP 2.0 technology.

The A210, at P5,890 per unit, puts the fun back in mobile communication with its fashionable and totally innovative Messaging Illumination feature. This feature makes text messaging more engaging with the use of light effects to convey the emotion of the message. Perfect for the image-conscious teen, this phone has 40 easy to input pictographic characters to make texting more creative and exciting, among other features. It is 16.5 mm thin and a mere 71 g in weight.

Slim is in

The Sony Cyber-shot T7 digital camera, launched just recently, is the slimmest digicam today at only 9.8 mm! Sleek, chic and fashionable, the T7 does not compromise quality in the photos taken. In fact, its superior lenses spell a kaleidoscope of difference. With the Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar lenses, the images taken are amazingly sharp and rich in color.

Camera chameleon

The SF65 is the culmination of the three key trends: the growing interest in photography, the ubiquity of mobile phones, and mobile phones becoming expressions of style and fashion. With its distinctive minimalist design and polar white finish, .this latest 1.3 megapixel beauty from Siemens is perfect for making a style statement.

Siemens has created a phone with a dual role: clamshell mobile and ***y digital camera. Flip it open, and the SF65 acts like an ultra modern clamshell. Twist the high resolution LED screen, lay it flat, and the SF65 tansfoms in to tiny, sleek digital camera. Weighing just 97 g, the phone is also designed to be small and light enough to be worn around the neck just like a digital camera. Whichever way you wish to hold (or wear) it, the phone is guranteed to attract admiring glances!

More than just a prety face, the SF65 also features a high resolution 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x zoom and LED flash for aspiring photographers. You can take pictures in both portrait and landscape mode for added convience, at any time of the day. Enhanced picture editing capabilities allow uses to unleash their creativity by adding special effects, text and sounds to their photos before sending. The SF65 phone also has an unusual ceramic-like body that is a departure from the usual metallic finish of digital cameras, and seems destined to become a style icon.

Accessories include a variety of headsets, chargers and spare batteries, data cables, a portable car kit and a practical tour case.

Stylish simplicity

The Sony Ericsson J200i, a slim triple-band mobile phone for easy talking and messaging, offers themes, wallpapers, calendar and a picture phonebook that can store up to 200 entries.

Meanwhile, theK500i and 508i are about fun in full 3D. With a large 1.9 inch colored screen, MP3 player with graphic equalizer and loadedwith award winning video game titles, this camera phone spells thrills and chills.

The Sony Ericsson K700i camera phone can store up to 584 still images or 45 minutes of video. The K700i has a photo light for shooting in dark environments, special effects for mobile imaging, an FM radio, MP3 player, email, web browsing and Bluetooth and Infrared connectivity.

The Sony Ericson S700i, a 1.3 megapixel swivel design camera phone, delivers sharper, brighter images via MMS, email, Bluetooth, Infrared or cable in a few clacks.

langhya, mag obsolete na ito ah.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    langhya, mag obsolete na ito ah.
    buhay pa nga yang K700i ko, paperweight na lang dito sa table.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    buhay pa nga yang K700i ko, paperweight na lang dito sa table.
    mukhang durable naman ung K700i. One of the best Sony Ericsson phone durnig that tmie.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    mukhang durable naman ung K700i. One of the best Sony Ericsson phone durnig that tmie.
    Durable, however the weakpoint is their joystick. Buo pa yung phone pero di na magamit since sira na yung pang navigate mo.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pag iyan nakuha ng snatcher, baka babatuhin pabalik sa iyo...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Pag iyan nakuha ng snatcher, baka babatuhin pabalik sa iyo...
    Reminded me of the news i heard, sinaksak daw ng holdaper yung biktima nung makitang 3310 ang cellphone nya. And I thought you will be safer pag super low-end ang cellphone mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Gadget-happy